Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Time is zooming here too. More bittersweet for me, I suspect. Auntie is hanging in … barely. Her son gets home any minute now, having grabbed the first available flight from Hawaii. That’s really all she’s waiting for.

Not gonna lie, when I didn’t hear her coughing last night, and she didn’t ring the bell, I thought perhaps she had slipped away. And then at 5:50, just as I thought about catching some zzz’s she rang.

As my dad said in his last hours, “This dying thing isn’t as easy as you think”. Whether she has hours, days, or even a week, it will be her Graduation Day soon.

View attachment 678459
Sending a hug to you, during your aunt's present condition.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Tomorrow is our first day of accumulating snow. Supposed to get 1-3 inches. It's supposed to start tomorrow morning and continue through the evening. Then more on Wednesday. It says less than an inch, but snowing from 4am through 1pm.

It's been snow up here basically all day and will continue to tomorrow into the afternoon. Even though it has been snowing all day it is only around an inch/inch and half on the ground.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I came to a complete stop on a local back road. No choice. A deer was just standing in the middle of the road. By the time I lined up my photo it had moved to the shoulder.View attachment 678966
Reminds me of a report I saw the other day on the local news. Apparently, many of the car/deer collisions occur from Oct. - mid-December at night. Good thing you saw the deer first, because they often don't move, when cars approach them in the road.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Anybody remember the glass table topper that got shattered while we were away?

Well, I priced out a new piece of glass, and for the same price I could get a large storage ottoman. Daisy could not be happier … she thinks she’s back in the RV.

D9A9B50F-377E-4BF3-94C7-F1270BE7C7C5.jpeg

I’m going to buy another for the kitties and put it in front of the wood-burning fireplace.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Anybody remember the glass table topper that got shattered while we were away?

Well, I priced out a new piece of glass, and for the same price I could get a large storage ottoman. Daisy could not be happier … she thinks she’s back in the RV.

View attachment 679126

I’m going to buy another for the kitties and put it in front of the wood-burning fireplace.
Jennifer, is that your Christmas tree up and decorated already??!!

trr1

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@JenniferS your tree looks beautiful and I like that ottoman storage bench. Our coffee table is getting a little wonky, maybe I should look into something like that.

Our main trees would be up by now too but we are dog sitting for my sister and their puppy and ours like to play and play rough so we are a little worried about those two knocking down the tree. The dogs leave on Sunday so that's when our tree will go up.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
@JenniferS your tree looks beautiful and I like that ottoman storage bench. Our coffee table is getting a little wonky, maybe I should look into something like that.

Our main trees would be up by now too but we are dog sitting for my sister and their puppy and ours like to play and play rough so we are a little worried about those two knocking down the tree. The dogs leave on Sunday so that's when our tree will go up.
Wayfair, you’ve got just what I need.

The one in the RV is smaller, but also from Wayfair.
291A207D-B03D-4EAC-904B-BA01F36863CE.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom