Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

trr1

accuweather.com currently predicts my town to get 8 to 12 inches of snow :(
Yet the predictions often don't pan out. I'd be grateful if it ends up to be 5 to 8"
We'll see.....
1643246283102.png
Much colder on Wednesday with highs stuck in the upper 20s despite full sun, and very cold Wednesday night with lows in the lower teens.

Another cold and mostly sunny day on Thursday and still cold, then clouds will increase Thursday night and Friday ahead of a potentially impactful coastal system. We listed snow showers later Friday and then periods of snow possible Friday night and at least part of Saturday. This will be entirely track dependent of an expected coastal low, and how far west it moves as it comes up the coast. Most models now show a hit for at least eastern counties within this forecast region, and there is significant to major snow upside, but we will continue to monitor closely over the next 24-48 hours. In the wake of this system, a dry and cold Sunday and Monday is expected, then moderating somewhat by Tuesday.

Annotation 2022-01-26 202556.png

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

View attachment 616796
Much colder on Wednesday with highs stuck in the upper 20s despite full sun, and very cold Wednesday night with lows in the lower teens.

Another cold and mostly sunny day on Thursday and still cold, then clouds will increase Thursday night and Friday ahead of a potentially impactful coastal system. We listed snow showers later Friday and then periods of snow possible Friday night and at least part of Saturday. This will be entirely track dependent of an expected coastal low, and how far west it moves as it comes up the coast. Most models now show a hit for at least eastern counties within this forecast region, and there is significant to major snow upside, but we will continue to monitor closely over the next 24-48 hours. In the wake of this system, a dry and cold Sunday and Monday is expected, then moderating somewhat by Tuesday.

View attachment 616799
I'll trade ya!? :cool: 🤔

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
12-18 inches predicted 🥰 -- yea, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 616824
Animated GIF

SteveBrickNJ

They're saying 1-2 feet. Really? One foot or exactly DOUBLE to 2 feet? That's quite a range.
LOL...I'm confused by your post my friend.
I posted 10" (which is less than a foot) to 15" (which is far short of 2 feet)
So there is a 5 inch range....10 to 15 inches.
I'm back with a thought.
May be even though you were quoting me....you mean the meteorologists are forecasting YOUR AREA for 1 to 2 feet? 🤔

Last edited:

trr1

January 28

January 29

January 30

January 31

International days
January 28

January 30

February Monthly Observances

February weekly observances

February National Days​

February 1

February 2

February 3

International Days Here

February 1

February 2

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom