Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

The world has come full circle. Aaron Rodgers randomly thanked Jodie Foster in his MVP acceptance speech in early February, and Jodie Foster has now randomly thanked Aaron Rodgers in her Golden Globes acceptance speech. I feel like the world is balanced again.
My advice is to not be overly joyous just yet. We are balancing precariously on the edge. But things are better.

trr1

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I just keep thinking back to a year ago and how weird and scary everything was. Not that things aren't now, but we don't have nearly as many unknowns.

So that's an improvement, right? And we're slowly getting people vaccinated....so I guess better than it was a year ago.

To respond to both of you, I agree it's a bit less manic a year later.

I knew we were turning the corner when I went to Target about a month ago, and there were multiple containers of Clorox wipes on the shelf; and no crowd in front of it, in a feeding frenzy! :p

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It's been a while, so I wanted to see if any progress had been made as to Buzzy's whereabouts. 🤔 Here's the latest from the News and Rumors thread.

Alas, (as of midnight), the 2018 case is still listed under investigation, but Buzzy has never been found. And apparently, the detective on the case has since been transferred to a different investigative unit. :jawdrop:

Goofyernmost

Speaking of toilet paper, is anyone else besides me upset about the Rid-X ad that basically says... 'So you bought all that toilet paper now it is all in your septic system' and you should buy Rid-X to prevent clogged system?

WTH, just because you bought a large quantity of paper all at one time, doesn't mean you have used it any faster then you would have if you bought it one roll at a time. I know it is a small thing, but I have to wonder how many people didn't pick up on that bit of deception and ran out and bought Rid-X. I was in advertising for a few years and deceptive stuff like that jumps out at me. OK, rant is over, I have flushed it out of my system.

PUSH

Original Poster
Speaking of toilet paper, is anyone else besides me upset about the Rid-X ad that basically says... 'So you bought all that toilet paper now it is all in your septic system' and you should buy Rid-X to prevent clogged system?

WTH, just because you bought a large quantity of paper all at one time, doesn't mean you have used it any faster then you would have if you bought it one roll at a time. I know it is a small thing, but I have to wonder how many people didn't pick up on that bit of deception and ran out and bought Rid-X. I was in advertising for a few years and deceptive stuff like that jumps out at me. OK, rant is over, I have flushed it out of my system.
So the reason we bought all that toilet paper wasn't to flush it down the toilet to stop coronavirus from getting in our homes?

Goofyernmost

So the reason we bought all that toilet paper wasn't to flush it down the toilet to stop coronavirus from getting in our homes?
Or maybe they think that the virus scared the carp out of all of us. All my sick, sick mind could imagine was people coming home and trying to flush full rolls of toilet paper down the toilet. That probably would clog the system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom