Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

Hard to believe a week from yesterday my sister will be back to teaching. I can tell she's on the concerned side, but considering her husband is a nurse, this worry is nothing new for them. Still though...

Hats-off to @PUSH , @SteveBrickNJ , and all our great teachers out there doing what you do. Stay safe.
Agreed! It’s not an easy job under regular circumstances. I actually just heard yesterday that my cousin who is a teacher in Florida opted for early retirement. She’s 52.

Goofyernmost

Wow. So many varied and sad reasons of how this stinking pandemic has affected many. And, it's far from over.
I have to call myself lucky because this virus has affected me almost zero. Yes, I wear a mask when in public like stores or restaurants, but otherwise I don't, Not in my car, in the open by myself or playing golf. (Way more then 6 feet separate us) I had that initial period when my daughter wanted me to stay away and vice-versa, but we have found a compromise for that so I get to see her again. (I really missed that) I don't follow sports and couldn't possibly care less if anyone is playing or not although I have to admit that the cardboard people in the stands do amuse the snot out of me. And of course, I still keep my distance from the people in my apartment building because I am out and about a lot and I don't want to drag anything in and infect them. Below is a picture of the apartment building I live in. It is massive and would you believe I know the name of only 4 of the people. Names that I will have to learn again when this is over because I have no idea what they look like under the mask.

The canopy is exactly in the center of the building.

1597276340622.png

SteveBrickNJ

I should be driving my wife and daughter over to Liberty University from our incredibly nearby hotel. Here is a couple of photos taken from our hotel room...View attachment 490831View attachment 490832
But, although I have been up for 90 minutes. My daughter just finished her Hotel grab and go breakfast and my wife hasn't even got out of bed yet. We have to unload the car and help DD set up her first ever dorm room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom