Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
When do I admit that we somehow didn’t watch it this trip?

(Hopefully I redeem myself by saying that we watched the whole thing on 12/29 after the candlelight processional.)
My last time was disappointing. Got FPs about 30 minutes before. Ended up standing behind a pole. The speaker in front of us worked for the first minute. The next closest speaker was pretty far away. But I still love that show. I got a farewell Illuminations ornament. Although I am a little mad I paid them money for closing something I love. But I needed the magnet. Stupid marketing.

SteveBrickNJ

Hey friends....

I have a "How come?" for you....

> How come in mid. March when the temperature finally hits 62F....well it's soooo warm! :cool: ( I gladly walk around outdoors in a short sleeve shirt....I am thrilled that there is no need for a jacket)
................but on Sept. 19th when it is 62F.....well it's soooo cool!:coldfeet: ( I need a windbreaker for sure!)

How come 62F is warm in March but cool in September? 😂😂 That's weird science!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Hey friends....

> How come in mid. March when the temperature finally hits 62F....well it's soooo warm! :cool: ( I am thrilled that there is no need for a jacket)
................but on Sept. 19th when it is 62F.....well it's soooo cool!:coldfeet: ( I need a windbreaker for sure!)

How come 62F is warm in March but cool in September? 😂😂
Comparison to the most recent temps.
62 in March, compared to 42 ... jolly good.
62 in September, compared to 82 ... not so good.

But you knew that. 😉

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hey friends....

> How come in mid. March when the temperature finally hits 62F....well it's soooo warm! :cool: ( I gladly walk around outdoors in a short sleeve shirt....I am thrilled that there is no need for a jacket)

How come 62F is warm in March but cool in September? 😂😂 That's weird science!

Can't relate to the above. All I know is that I'm happy anywhere from zero degrees up to maybe 68 degrees at the highest.

Yesterday, I met a friend (from my former job) for lunch yesterday in the city. Came home on the train, and just missed my connecting bus by a minute! So, that particular bus only runs once an hour. Didn't want to wait so I walked home (1 hr., 15 minutes) and I was so hot from the afternoon sun. Came in and told hubs I was hot and miserable, and he said, "but, it's only 72 out there." Only 72?! That's the tropics, pal. I was dying . . . :arghh:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Mike barbecued flat chicken, and I prepared the potato and veg.

There are no fresh potatoes left, so I mixed up two boxes of scalloped potatoes. Normally I do one box of plain and one box of cheese. Somehow these were both cheese. 🧐

I don’t have two boxes of “au gratin”. I mean, clearly I do ... but I shouldn’t.

It wasn’t until everything was in the oven and I was breaking down the boxes for recycling that I looked at the expiry date. Oh man are these expired.

Ate them anyway. Assuming nobody gets sick, I’ll let you know tomorrow just how expired these were. Hint - it was a lot.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Mike barbecued flat chicken, and I prepared the potato and veg.

There are no fresh potatoes left, so I mixed up two boxes of scalloped potatoes. Normally I do one box of plain and one box of cheese. Somehow these were both cheese. 🧐

I don’t have two boxes of “au gratin”. I mean, clearly I do ... but I shouldn’t.

It wasn’t until everything was in the oven and I was breaking down the boxes for recycling that I looked at the expiry date. Oh man are these expired.

Ate them anyway. Assuming nobody gets sick, I’ll let you know tomorrow just how expired these were. Hint - it was a lot.
Well at least you won’t have to worry about breaking the barf free streak.... :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom