Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
We did Jungle Cruise in the rain... it was interesting. Our skipper was hilarious, and also the guy who was there as we scanned our FPs. He was the best skipper ever, and as we were backed up waiting to get off, he made a personal joke to our group based on the conversation we had when we scanned our FPs. You had to be there, but it was soooooo funny.

Then we avoided the rain by sitting inside CBJ, followed by supper at Pecos Bill. I had the kids size beef nachos... delicious!!! Probably my best meal this trip so far. I also had mini churros. Again, awesome.

After supper we got a notification that HM was down, and our FP was changed to an "anytime, almost anywhere" FP, so we used it for Space Mountain. Then we went to watch HEA before leaving.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Then we avoided the rain by sitting inside CBJ, followed by supper at Pecos Bill. I had the kids size beef nachos... delicious!!! Probably my best meal this trip so far. I also had mini churros. Again, awesome.

That's a great idea to get a kid's sized portion. Sometimes the regular portions (no restaurant in particular) are too large for me. It's not that I don't like a big plate of food (I do! :hungry:), but I don't eat as much in a hot climate, such as Florida. So I'm keeping your tip above in mind, for any future trip. :)

P.S.: The nighttime castle pixtures with the fireworks were awesome!

NYwdwfan

Ha! I don't know why I never thought of this!! :facepalm:

True (non WDW restaurant) confession: one time (years ago), I bought a Happy Meal . . . :p

When they had the muppet beanie babies (20 years ago) I would go once a week to get 2 cheeseburger happy meals for myself. I’d then make a double cheeseburger out of the 2 burgers and discard one of the buns and my nephew would get 2 toys. He had the whole collection.

Songbird76

Oh. Got it. I think my brain has gotten fried down here.
What have the temps been? I'm kind of dreading how hot it will be when we're there in 3.5 weeks. It's been in the 90s all week and with no airco, it's miserable. 6 people at work yesterday either passed out or got physically ill from the heat. (I work in a warehouse, there's no AC, no windows, no ventilation, so when it's hot outside, it can get up well over 100 degrees) At least at Disney, there will be AC in some rides and restaurants, so there's a bit of respite from the heat.

PUSH

Original Poster
What have the temps been? I'm kind of dreading how hot it will be when we're there in 3.5 weeks. It's been in the 90s all week and with no airco, it's miserable. 6 people at work yesterday either passed out or got physically ill from the heat. (I work in a warehouse, there's no AC, no windows, no ventilation, so when it's hot outside, it can get up well over 100 degrees) At least at Disney, there will be AC in some rides and restaurants, so there's a bit of respite from the heat.
Heat index of 112 yesterday. Consistently near 100.

PUSH

Original Poster
Standing in the bus line for DHS now. After Epcot my brother and I were dropped off here to go buy some pictures from a store. I got the Figment and Peoplemover ones I posted the other day. They were all out of the CoP ones, which is too bad because they were my favorites. I should have bought them when I had the chance!

SteveBrickNJ

I wonder if this has made the rounds or if it will be new to some of you. I just saw it moments ago.
In TURKEY, there is a development of Disney-ish looking castles. Then Turkey's Real Estate Market plummeted and the castle community had to go under State Protection. It is possibily their version of declaring bankruptcy.

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
At Epcot we did TT, then Figment. I walked around the Seas while the other did the Nemo ride. After that we got "breakfast", aka ice cream and desserts. Then we did our SSE FP, followed by our LwtL FP. Then we shopped at Mouse Gear. I got an ornament for Illuminations and a Mickey mug. Then we did FEA and left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom