Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

Usually, two eggs (occasionally three) and a Thomas Cinn/Raisin Bagel smeared with Peanut Butter or Cream Cheese. My favorite Thomas Bagel is Onion. I used them for everything... Breakfast or as a handy sandwich with hamburg or cold meat. for lunch. Problem is that for some reason I cannot find them anywhere in the Raleigh area. I can and do get them when I am in Vermont or Florida, but, not here. Don't know why even though I have asked over and over. I guess no one knows. When I go golfing I always have two MickeyD's Sausage Burrito's and a large Unsweet Iced Tea. I stop on my way to the course and bring the rest of the Tea with me.

One of my seasonal favorites (and also @JenniferS 😜) is a fresh field ripened huge slice of Tomato on toast with mayo. Instead of the Mayo sometimes if the Tomatoes are Fresh and I have obtained some homemade Strawberry preserves I will combine them with peanut butter on toast. The three combined (although it doesn't on the surface seem like they go together), but a Tomato, Peanut Butter and Homemade Strawberry preserve sandwich is a total delight. You'll have to trust me on that one, but, I have been eating those all my life.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Usually, two eggs (occasionally three) and a Thomas Cinn/Raisin Bagel smeared with Peanut Butter or Cream Cheese. My favorite Thomas Bagel is Onion. I used them for everything... Breakfast or as a handy sandwich with hamburg or cold meat. for lunch. Problem is that for some reason I cannot find them anywhere in the Raleigh area. I can and do get them when I am in Vermont or Florida, but, not here. Don't know why even though I have asked over and over. I guess no one knows. When I go golfing I always have two MickeyD's Sausage Burrito's and a large Unsweet Iced Tea. I stop on my way to the course and bring the rest of the Tea with me.

One of my seasonal favorites (and also @JenniferS 😜) is a fresh field ripened huge slice of Tomato on toast with mayo. Instead of the Mayo sometimes if the Tomatoes are Fresh and I have obtained some homemade Strawberry preserves I will combine them with peanut butter on toast. The three combined (although it doesn't on the surface seem like they go together), but a Tomato, Peanut Butter and Homemade Strawberry preserve sandwich is a total delight. You'll have to trust me on that one, but, I have been eating those all my life.
I am at a loss for words.

Google does admit to a strawberry/tomato jam, which I guess could be paired with pb ... proving you are not the only kook out there.

Songbird76

Who on this forum regularly eats breakfast?
Who usually skips it?
If you eat breakfast, is it usually the same couple of things or do you really mix it up?
I pretty much eat Yogurt with oats every morning. I also add some whole grain cracker type things....like a wafer I guess, with some turkey or chicken slices if I am working during the day because I don't get a morning break anymore, so I need something a bit more to make it through to lunch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom