Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I don’t see how the Health & Safety Board allows this, but the Boston Pizza in Huntsville is apparently open today.

Jennifer, I was watching the early AM national news today, and I saw that eastern Canada is having a flooding problem due to the high level of streams and rivers (not sure if it's from a lot of rain or from melting snow after the season). Report was focusing mostly on Quebec.

Goofyernmost

Gee, just like in Canada - where all the news is focused mainly on Quebec. 😂😂😂

Seriously though, it was a fairly snowy winter in many parts of the country, followed by a legitimate spring. All that snow melted more quickly than most years.
N'oubliez pas de parler français lorsque vous traversez la frontière! En parlant de cela, je suis très désireux d’un Sandwich fumé à Montréal. Mais, pas la peine de conduire 1609.34 Kilomètre pour avoir un sandwich.

trr1

I don’t see how the Health & Safety Board allows this, but the Boston Pizza in Huntsville is apparently open today.

View attachment 366807

My cousin lives in Huntsville, and I’m sure I’ve shared pics of their massive snowfall after massive snowfall this year. Well, it appears the snow has melted.

This, however, was Monday’s snowfall:
are they getting one of those fish pedicures?

PUSH

Original Poster
It is pouring rain here currently. We were supposed to have storms all day, but we got rain for about 5 minutes around 11:30 and it has barely done anything since.

PUSH

Original Poster
68F here. The birds are chirping, the sun is still shining, Mike passed his first exam, and I’m treating him to some DQ. Life is grand.
It's been in the upper 60s and low 70s all day, with some humidity due to the storms. I'm not complaining, though. This is so much better than what we had this winter.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Up there is DQ just all ice cream? We have DQ Grill & Chills around here where they do food (grill) and ice cream (chill). Some places don't have the Grill part to them, though.
This is a seasonal store - ice cream and drinks only. The year round stores are Grill & Chills, Hot Eats/Cold Treats, or Brazier.

I always get the chicken sandwich. Slurp.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom