Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
how are you doing @JenniferS ?
Thank you for asking.

Headed to my brother’s to do funeral stuff -
set the pic montage to music, and download the other songs we’ll be using onto a memory stick.

There aren’t a zillion pics with Mark in them, as he was famous for bailing on family functions at the last minute. Mike used to call him “The Big Hurt”.

And then, Celebrity Big Brother finale.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
How much snow at home now @MinnieM123?

We got gypped. Only had about 2 inches--and it was the sleeting/icy heavy wet stuff -- not the pretty and wonderful, light snowfall. Roads and so forth are in good shape in my section of MA. (Western part of the state and north to New Hampshire all got a lot more than what we did.)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We ended up going to Mark’s apartment tonight after all. We needed more photos.

Grabbed the cable boxes and modem to take back to Rogers, and the flat screen tv I had lent him.

I took his Bible and some personal things for Tammy, and I am NEVER going back there.

I couldn’t resist Googling who won Big Brother and it is absolutely the worst outcome imaginable, so I’m not even going to bother watching.

I have done way too much crying today and am totally spent. I’m making tea and going up to read. Anybody want one?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We ended up going to Mark’s apartment tonight after all. We needed more photos.

Grabbed the cable boxes and modem to take back to Rogers, and the flat screen tv I had lent him.

I took his Bible and some personal things for Tammy, and I am NEVER going back there.

I couldn’t resist Googling who won Big Brother and it is absolutely the worst outcome imaginable, so I’m not even going to bother watching.

I have done way too much crying today and am totally spent. I’m making tea and going up to read. Anybody want one?

It takes time to heal after the loss of a loved one. Perhaps now, after retrieving some items from his place, that might help to bring some closure. Thinking of you during this difficult time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom