• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
Premium Member
This is exciting for this December! (Bring ice skates--you can go skating at Rockefeller Center.) :happy:
We’re not planning on checking any bags, so bringing our own skates is definitely out.

I have girly white figure skates with toe picks. You could slice a man’s neck with those things. Probably not ideal to have on a plane that won’t even let you transport a 250ml bottle of contact lens solution. 🙄

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We’re not planning on checking any bags, so bringing our own skates is definitely out.

I have girly white figure skates with toe picks. You could slice a man’s neck with those things. Probably not ideal to have on a plane that won’t even let you transport a 250ml bottle of contact lens solution. 🙄

Valid point. Well, if you want, they do have rental skates for $12.00 there.

JenniferS

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
Premium Member
Not joking - I don’t think we owned a salt shaker growing up. My mom poured it straight from the Windsor box. (No Morton’s canisters here in the GWN.)

Long story short - I know salty! Tonight’s ribs ... way too salty! I ended up putting half of mine back on Mike’s plate. He says it’s the new Keg brand rib seasoning. In which case, I say throw that carp in the trash!

Is American salt not iodized?
4FC2285D-0035-47EA-904F-CEC231A92E43.jpeg7BA06668-1F4E-4FFC-95B6-012FBD319268.jpeg

FYI - Because we primarily use rock salt/grinders for seasoning, we can easily go five or six years on the same box of salt. I really only add it to pasta, boiled potatoes, and French fries ... none of which I am eating right now. 😂

trr1

National-Hike-with-a-Geek-Day.jpg
national-kouign-amann-day-june-20.png
National-American-Eagle-Day-June-20.jpg
National-Ice-Cream-Soda-Day-June-20.jpg
National-Vanilla-Milkshake-Day-June-20.jpg

Nemo14

National Eagle Day -- cupcake party! :hilarious:

Love the photos--such majestic birds. (Interesting, I can't discern the females from the males. That's true of many birds, I guess.)

I can only tell them apart if I see them together. The female is larger than the male, which is what I go by. Eaglets all look the same though, I put a few more of my favorites in this album:
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/media/albums/eagles-2018.463/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom