Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Very sad. I didn't realize he was 99. They replay a lot of his TV shows (feels like "show" isn't the right word) so in my head he was much younger.
Crusade.

Christian or not, there are very few people who don’t admire Billy. He walked the walk, talked the talk, and managed to avoid even a whiff of scandal.

He had one simple message - salvation, and he stuck to it. ❤️

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
My hometown is the number one story on my news widget - Billy Graham is number three.

Police and city officials are going door to door in many areas of town evacuating people, as the Grand River threatens to overflow its banks.

My brother lives on the other side of town, “over the bridge” and like everyone else, is stuck there.
There is now only one way from there to “the highway”. A normal 10-minute trip to get on the 403 is now taking well over an hour.

His pharmacy can’t get to him to deliver his medications. It’s going to be a long day (few days?) for him, but at least he’s still a few hundred metres out of the evacuation zone.

3283DC09-E2CD-4E06-9691-3C741FB67315.png

https://globalnews.ca/news/4037567/brantford-evacuation-flood-risk/

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

My hometown is the number one story on my news widget - Billy Graham is number three.

Police and city officials are going door to door in many areas of town evacuating people, as the Grand River threatens to overflow its banks.

My brother lives on the other side of town, “over the bridge” and like everyone else, is stuck there.
There is now only one way from there to “the highway”. A normal 10-minute trip to get on the 403 is now taking well over an hour.

His pharmacy can’t get to him to deliver his medications. It’s going to be a long day (few days?) for him, but at least he’s still a few hundred metres out of the evacuation zone.

View attachment 265751

https://globalnews.ca/news/4037567/brantford-evacuation-flood-risk/
So what was the driver's excuse for not clearing snow from his/her windshield?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom