Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Lucky

I was looking at college financial aid eligibility info. There are certain "special circumstances" you can ask to be considered, like having responsibility for care of an elderly parent. They also listed examples of things that don't qualify as special circumstances. One was "lawn care." :confused:

Nemo14

I was looking at college financial aid eligibility info. There are certain "special circumstances" you can ask to be considered, like having responsibility for care of an elderly parent. They also listed examples of things that don't qualify as special circumstances. One was "lawn care." :confused:
I don't miss going through that at all. Have you had the joy of filling out FAFSA forms yet?

trr1

9d30b3d9345c59bd896cddbe8823b90b.jpg
images

images
upload_2017-9-29_17-33-33.png
National-Gay-Mens-HIV-AIDS-Awareness-Day-Last-Friday-in-September.jpg

images

PUSH

Original Poster
MM had a recurring role as his ex-wife Tammy Two in the series.

YouTube a clip or two of Ron Swanson to get the full flavour. His character was the best part of the show. (Only 'cause Chris Pratt hadn't yet slimmed down and hunked up.)
The best part of Parks and Rec was April and Leslie.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yesterday, I walked past a table in the cafeteria (looked like a family group there -- mother, father, and two teenagers). From a distance, I could see that they all had their heads bowed down, like they were in prayer.

As I came closer to the table I could see that each one was staring down at his/her phone. Silent, no discussion, and plenty of food still on their plates, so they hadn't even finished their lunch yet . . .

Family "quality time" circa, 2017. o_O

Lucky

Yesterday, I walked past a table in the cafeteria (looked like a family group there -- mother, father, and two teenagers). From a distance, I could see that they all had their heads bowed down, like they were in prayer.

As I came closer to the table I could see that each one was staring down at his/her phone. Silent, no discussion, and plenty of food still on their plates, so they hadn't even finished their lunch yet . . .

Maybe it's our fault - they might be reading all of our wonderful posts on here. :oops:

Nemo14

They were probably texting each other - family communication 2017

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom