Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

So we're back in VA again for a few days, after a quick trip to MD, then hopefully heading home Sunday or Monday. Driving down I-81 this afternoon we passed a fleet of power trucks from Maine all heading I assume for Florida. One of the hotels here in Staunton had a half dozen or so power trucks parked in their lot when we came by too. Nice to see that help will be ready when the time comes.

trr1

stock-vector-set-of-decoration-ampersands-for-letters-and-invitation-on-white-background-hand-drawn-type-361177403.jpg
qu02LNS3.jpg
upload_2017-9-8_17-44-44.png

Nemo14

I'm going to have pizza tonight that is circular, put in a square box and eaten in a square shape. :eek:

Square slices are always better.*

*This is not fact, as I've had bad pizza that's been cut into squares, but the pizza I'm having tonight is so much better in squares than it would be in triangles.
Celebrating the end of the first week?

Goofyernmost

I'm going to have pizza tonight that is circular, put in a square box and eaten in a square shape. :eek:

*This is not fact, as I've had bad pizza that's been cut into squares, but the pizza I'm having tonight is so much better in squares than it would be in triangles.
Please take a picture to show how a round pizza can be cut into squares. I'm always up to learning new things. Someplace it is going to have to have a rounded edge. The piece in the middle can be square, unless you cut it into very small pieces. But still.

PUSH

Original Poster
Please take a picture to show how a round pizza can be cut into squares. I'm always up to learning new things. Someplace it is going to have to have a rounded edge. The piece in the middle can be square, unless you cut it into very small pieces. But still.
aroHPBixPG9lYJb92T0E8NVZ5z8xLZmQEsFOSUzHTDg.jpg

Not my pizza, but I just Googled it. Also, the word Googled now does not come up with a red squiggly line under it when typing into Google Chrome.

Goofyernmost

aroHPBixPG9lYJb92T0E8NVZ5z8xLZmQEsFOSUzHTDg.jpg

Not my pizza, but I just Googled it. Also, the word Googled now does not come up with a red squiggly line under it when typing into Google Chrome.
So do you just throw away all the outer edge? That's what I was thinking about. If you don't want it send it my way. Square or round. ;):D

MOXOMUMD

Our favorite pizza place has always cut theirs in squares. Taste the same but my daughter likes all the inside pieces without crust.

12135357_1663814657167194_1243517083_n.jpeg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom