Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I have often wondered something, if the Professor could build a radio out of a coconut, why the hell couldn't he have found a way to patch the boat? :confused:o_O:facepalm:
He could. He was just stalling long enough to get in Mary Ann's pants.

You've heard the song ...
Gilligan.
The Skipper too.
The Millionaire and his wife.
The Movie Star.
The Professor and Mary Ann ....

In the first season, they were referred to as "and the rest". Either way, still clearly a couple.

From good old Wikipedia:

Theme song
The music and lyrics for the theme song, "The Ballad of Gilligan’s Isle", were written by Sherwood Schwartz and George Wyle. One version was used for the first season and another for the second and third. In the original song, the Professor and Mary Ann, originally considered "second-billed co-stars", were referred to as "and the rest," but with the growing popularity of those characters, their names were inserted into the lyrics. The "Gilligan" theme song underwent this one major change thanks to star Bob Denver, who personally went to the studio and asked that Johnson and Wells be added to the theme song's opening credits. When the studio at first refused, saying it would be too expensive to reshoot, Denver insisted, even saying that if Johnson and Wells weren't included, he wanted his name out of the song as well. The studio caved in, and "the Professor and Mary Ann" were added.[6][7][8] Wells elaborated that star Denver went to the studio executives to get her and Johnson added to the opening credits.[9] Denver pointed out that his contract stated he could have his name anywhere he wanted in the credits, so they could move it to the end credits along with Johnson and Wells. Wells said Denver never mentioned this to anyone in the cast, and she did not find out about it until years after the show ended.[citation needed]

PUSH

Original Poster
Aliens are real!!

1509048_784686378234412_581388559692247708_n.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
I don't know if this is legit or not, and I don't have access to any U.S. bills.
Could you each kindly send me a fistful, so I can try this out for myself.
Send a bunch though; I want to be very thorough.
Unfortunately I don't have any cash on me. Will my bank account information suffice?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I just hope you're secretly a Nigerian prince who is going to deposit millions into my account.
Don't hold your breath. As of two minutes ago, $1 million Nigerian dollars = $5023.86 USD.
Besides, if anything, I would be a Nigerian Princess!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
If someone else has already posted this; sorry, I missed it.

Anne Meara, passed away yesterday at the age of 85.
Wife of Jerry Stiller, mother to Ben and Amy. RIP

image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom