Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I believe I told you how my dad does Christmas shopping at the last minute and makes me wrap the gifts. Well guess who did his Christmas shopping last night and wants me to wrap the gifts before our immediate family's Christmas tonight? Yep, you guessed it. :rolleyes:
Start being a little careless with the wrapping and perhaps he will start taking them to the wrapping kiosk at the mall.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I believe I told you how my dad does Christmas shopping at the last minute and makes me wrap the gifts. Well guess who did his Christmas shopping last night and wants me to wrap the gifts before our immediate family's Christmas tonight? Yep, you guessed it. :rolleyes:

Sounds like hubs, when he finally goes out to get my Christmas gifts. Yet, he will wrap them himself -- but, he never thinks to buy any wrapping supplies. So here's how the conversation goes EVERY December 24th:

Hubs: Do you have any wrapping paper? Can I borrow some?
Me: Sure
Hubs: Do we have any tape? Can I borrow some?
Hubs: Do you have any scissors?
Me: Yes, in the desk drawer where they always are.

:rolleyes:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Sounds like hubs, when he finally goes out to get my Christmas gifts. Yet, he will wrap them himself -- but, he never thinks to buy any wrapping supplies. So here's how the conversation goes EVERY December 24th:

Hubs: Do you have any wrapping paper? Can I borrow some?
Hubs: Do we have any tape? Can I borrow some?
Hubs: Do you have any scissors?
Me: Yes, in the desk drawer where they always are.

:rolleyes:
"Borrow" implies that you will pay them back. Perhaps asking if he could "have" some would be more apropos

trr1

happy (pick your holiday)

Saint Nicholas Day (Christian)
Fiesta of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Mexican)
St. Lucia Day (Swedish)
Hanukkah (Jewish)
Christmas Day (Christian)
Three Kings Day/Epiphany (Christian)
Boxing Day (Australian, Canadian, English, Irish)
Kwanzaa (African American)
Omisoka (Japanese)
Yule (Pagan)
Saturnalia (Pagan)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom