Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Trick of treating ain't what it used to be. Not as many people go nowadays. When I was a kid, the streets were packed and every front porch light was on.
All the kids here were being followed (loosely) by the parents in cars because so many houses are not participating . All the houses right around me participated, but in order to cover the territory that we used to cover, an alternative means of transportation becomes a necessity.

In fact I heard the parents thank me from their car for the replacement candy bag.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I am sipping a new herbal tea.
Hubby comes up sniffing, saying, "What smells like Christmas?"

The tea is called sugar plum spice, and it does indeed smell exactly like Christmas.

I will be drinking it every evening for the next few days to plant the subliminal message that it's time for him to hang my Christmas lights.

If he hasn't figured it out on his own, I'll add it to his weekend honey-do list.

PUSH

Original Poster
I am sipping a new herbal tea.
Hubby comes up sniffing, saying, "What smells like Christmas?"

The tea is called sugar plum spice, and it does indeed smell exactly like Christmas.

I will be drinking it every evening for the next few days to plant the subliminal message that it's time for him to hang my Christmas lights.

If he hasn't figured it out on his own, I'll add it to his weekend honey-do list.
I forgot to tell you guys. The neighbors across the street from us put up their outdoor lights and had them lit last night. I think we are putting our Christmas decorations up the weekend of the 12th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom