Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
210.jpg
Son #1 and I got into a discussion about double contractions. He says they're now acceptable at University level. I still totally reject them.
I wouldn't've believed it!

Donillary Crumpton

I shared this over in the MLB 2016 Playoffs thread, but figured worth a re-post here. A video someone uploaded showing Cubs' fans standing in the streets outside of Wrigley Field celebrating after the electronic sign announced the historic victory. Whether you're a Cubs' fan or not, it's hard to not feel good after watching their emotional reactions. They've waited a long time for tonight.

MOXOMUMD

I shared this over in the MLB 2016 Playoffs thread, but figured worth a re-post here. A video someone uploaded showing Cubs' fans standing in the streets outside of Wrigley Field celebrating after the electronic sign announced the historic victory. Whether you're a Cubs' fan or not, it's hard to not feel good after watching their emotional reactions. They've waited a long time for tonight.

That's so awesome. The weatherman this morning said no matter which city you attend a game in, dress like you're seeing the Browns/Bears play. :( I'm not ready for cold.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom