Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

Ok - I don't hate it like I used to but I don't seek it out either. There was a time I would immediately spit out something if I detected coconut. I'm a grown up about it now. It baffles me that you don't like coffee. Just talking about it makes me want a coffee shake from Five Guys.
I love coffee milk shakes and coffee ice cream, but, I hate coffee. I find it bitter and unsatisfying, so sue me!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I love coffee milk shakes and coffee ice cream, but, I hate coffee. I find it bitter and unsatisfying, so sue me!

@NYwdwfan , if you do accept the challenge to sue Goofyernmost, may I recommend this highly rated, muscle firm for you. They get results.

XL1291.jpg

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Only in Canada can the diagnosis of a singer's terminal brain cancer be the number one story on every newscast, every call in talk radio program, every Facebook page.

Mind you, we are talking about Gord Downie.

View attachment 143459

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/gord-downie-cancer-1.3596839

And God Bless them, they're doing a true farewell tour this summer. Touring only in Canada, so fans can say good-bye.

Noooo. When did this happen?? And why didn't I know. :cry:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Noooo. When did this happen?? And why didn't I know. :cry:
Announcement came out today.

He was diagnosed in December. He's had surgery, chemo and 6 weeks of radiation. I cannot imagine 30 blasts of brain radiation. My dad only had 5, and his brain felt like scrambled eggs. He used to sit with his hands wrapped tightly around his head, rocking back and forth for hours after each dose. He said he was afraid to move his hands because he felt like his brain would explode if he moved them. Cancer sucks!

I bawled listening in my car to the live conference from Sunnybrook Hospital.

(Please tell me you know who the Hip is and you're not just humouring me)

My brother Jamie is in Vegas. He'll be devastated when he gets home. He used to follow them around like they were the Grateful Dead. This will be his last chance this summer. :(

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Announcement came out today.

He was diagnosed in December. He's had surgery, chemo and 6 weeks of radiation. I cannot imagine 30 blasts of brain radiation. My dad only had 5, and his brain felt like scrambled eggs. He used to sit with his hands wrapped tightly around his head, rocking back and forth for hours after each dose. He said he was afraid to move his hands because he felt like his brain would explode if he moved them. Cancer sucks!

I bawled listening in my car to the live conference from Sunnybrook Hospital.

(Please tell me you know who the Hip is and you're not being facetious.)

My brother Jamie is in Vegas. He'll be devastated when he gets home. He used to follow them around like they were the Grateful Dead. This will be his last chance this summer. :(

That is horrible. I can't even imagine.

Of course I know who the Hip is. My second favorite Canadian band.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom