Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I actually really enjoy Robin Williams in most settings - Mork and Mindy and his guest spot on Whose Line are some of my favorites, and One Hour Photo - in a very different way. I didn't really like Hook, but I do think that it is some of the best John Williams music out there. Love that theme - and small wonder that they still use it quite a bit in advertising and I think it is still in the DHS music loop.
And that masterpiece "Popeye", which was actually a family favourite.

My parents, brothers and I used to know every line of dialogue, a number of which we still use in conversation today. My kids just look at me like I have two heads.

PUSH

Original Poster
quite possibly. It was quite funny when she tried to tell me that George had read my letter and asked her to respond to it. I mentioned to her that I was not stupid enough to believe that any executive read it...
That was actually George on the line. (No, not our George... well maybe) He just has a high pitched voice and is embarrassed to admit it.

PUSH

Original Poster
Nice thing about my college: barely anyone from my high school went there, I didn't know most of them, and I don't run into them on campus.
Well my high school and college are literally 5 minutes apart. And most of the people I was friends with in HS chose here. Except it's funny how I don't talk to half of those people anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom