Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megalodumb

I may not be green, but I am told I have the same demeanor as Oscar.
Eyebrow_raise_community.gif
Is that the same guy who used to host 'Blue's Clues' on Nick Jr?

Oh goodie...now the song is stuck in my head. :banghead:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I_Is_Hiding.jpg

Michael Knight was also an American soap opera star in All my Children, an Australian Politician, an American novelist, and a British air Marshall.

I never heard of David Hasselhoff before this thraed.
Ashamed to say, I remember Michael E. Knight from AMC.
I used to have a thing for Tad Martin.

image.jpg

According to Google, he married Dixie. This must have been after the brief period I watched AMC. If I'd had to guess, I would have said he married Liza Colby. Shows how little I watched AMC.

PUSH

Original Poster
Ashamed to say, I remember Michael E. Knight from AMC.
I used to have a thing for Tad Martin.

View attachment 44177

According to Google, he married Dixie. This must have been after the brief period I watched AMC. If I'd had to guess, I would have said he married Liza Colby. Shows how little I watched AMC.
At first glance I thought that was Jonathan Taylor Thomas, who I know as one of the kids from Home Improvement.

jonathan_taylor_thomas.jpg

Megalodumb

Also, the voice of young Simba in The Lion King.
It still blows my mind sometime to learn which celebrities did certain animated character's voices.

For example, I just recently learned that Kevin's mom from Home Alone voiced Sally in The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Of course, we all know the dad from Home Alone played in a much bigger movie hit this past summer which is now available on NetFlix. ;)

PUSH

Original Poster
It still blows my mind sometime to learn which celebrities did certain animated character's voices.

For example, I just recently learned that Kevin's mom from Home Alone voiced Sally in The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Of course, we all know the dad from Home Alone played in a much bigger movie hit this past summer which is now available on NetFlix. ;)
James Earl Jones is Darth Vader and Mufasa. Steve from the legendary Full House did Aladdin. Bob Saget is Ted Mosby (older version) on How I Met Your Mother. Gary Busey is shark #1 on Sharknado.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I actually don't like Tim Allen. He's kind of like a Robin Williams to me. He's supposed to be funny, but he just comes across as annoying. But in Toy Story he's okay.
Oh my. I love them both.
"Last Man Standing" is a great show - maybe 'cause I'm just a female Mike.
And I'm watching a "The Crazy Ones" re-run as I type.

As an aside, my tv watching will be cut exponentially once I go back to work in 9 days! Thank goodness for the DVR.

StarWarsGirl

I actually don't like Tim Allen. He's kind of like a Robin Williams to me. He's supposed to be funny, but he just comes across as annoying. But in Toy Story he's okay.
I like him. I like his new show Last Man Standing, in part because his character reminds me of my dad in so many ways. I agree with you that Robin Williams can sometimes be annoying. I like Mrs. Doubtfire and of course him as the Genie, and I do give him a lot of credit because Aladdin would not have been as good without him. I actually liked him in Hook too. I know a lot of people don't like that movie, and it wasn't great, but I enjoy it every now and then. I find him annoying in his new show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom