Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYwdwfan

Newbie here...been stalikng your thread for a few days and you are the definition for "there should be a font for sarcasm." Can't we leave Arod alone...is HAS been 5 years since Tiger won a major>? or tell me to work on my material

This thread is a great way to kill time while waiting for the real news to appear. Meaning news from a credible source and not someone's second cousin once removed who used to drive a bus. Welcome to the insanity. No sarcasm on that last sentence!!!

Joseph Robinson

My computer is playing tricks on me. It just showed a double post, but when I went to edit the second post, it edited the first. Now it's not there.
paranoid.gif

Certain steroids are known to produce double vision as a side effect.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Ahhh, morning at the resort hotel. People dashing like mad to catch their busses.

Grumpy kids with sleep still in their eyes scuffing their feet while mothers frantically try to explain what a Dining Reservation is.

Dad's sprinting pushing double strollers like they are practicing for Olympic Qualifying Rounds.

Older siblings looking upon all this with disdain while they chatter on their iPhone Facebook app with people who are "truly important".

Grandparents looking at each other wondering why they didn't just take a trip to the beach...

Ahh, morning at Disneyworld. It is good to be home!

StarWarsGirl

I hate Candy Crush. I refuse to pay for more levels or helps so right now I am waiting for the 24 hours to be up so I can do my third quest and unlock more levels. It's so unfair you have to wait 24 hours between quests. Stupid game I can't stop playing. :mad:
Lol, yeah I know. Addictive. I have mine connected to facebook so my aunt and two cousins have an agreement where we unlock it when one of us needs it. And when you connect it to Facebooo, if you run out of lives on one devoce, it doesn't affect the lives on our other devices. But it saves your progress, so you're on the right level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom