Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweiland

ANNOUNCEMENT: We have reached page 300 of this historic thread. Now would be a good time to have that Sharknado party we were talking about.

stephen-colbert-celebration-gif.gif

StarWarsGirl

Hello from BLT! Just enjoyed my Turkey BLT at BLT. Haha. Okay, dumb jokes done. Random observations:

Only four broken effects in Splash. Yea! Brer Bluebird not moving in one scene, one opossum not moving, jumping fountains not jumping, and Brer Fox's voice out of sync coming up hill. Hopefully this is just temporary; the rest looks great. But why did they have to turn on that one cannon that gets you as you go around Chick a Pin Hill? I was ENJOYING it being off. Didn't get that wet, though.

They seem to have changed the boats in Pirates.

I didn't pay enough attention to BTM's queue in Jan/Feb. It looks awesome. I guess I either went through FP or didn't pay attention that one night because I was cold.

My one cannon on BLSRS gave me Galactic Hero...by accident. No biggy; I would have maxed it out on my own, but it allowed me to nearly max out my second cannon.

It's hot. Yea!

Tomorrow is the ceremonial bike ride through Fort Wilderness, the ceremonial jump in the pool when done, and DHS.

Nemo14

Okay Sageteers, now that we've gotten A-Rod-ified, it's time for the real challenge: Post the most outrageous lies in other threads, and see who gets called out the most by non-Sageteers who are unawares of the game. Post links to your lie & the responses here. The Sageteer with the most by the end of A-Rod weekend will be declared winner. (Or loser, considering we're all A-Rod).

*bump*

Zweiland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom