Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOXOMUMD

It's on ABC Family all the time. Don't know why, but I always flip through it
But you've seen America's Funniest Home Videos or Raising Dad right? ;) So you're safe.

I do have to admit since you did, (I don't like Full House.)

Don't hate me. I did have someone tell me "Have a Magical Day! (basically FU tonight:devilish:) and I said I would, I'm a Sageteer! (Wonder how many people are going :confused:? 's a Sageteer?) Hahahaha! (Throws a smokebomb and disappears into the night......)

Zweiland

But you've seen America's Funniest Home Videos or Raising Dad right? ;) So you're safe.

Don't hate me. I did have someone tell me "Have a Magical Day! (basically FU tonight:devilish:) and I said I would, I'm a Sageteer! (Wonder how many people are going :confused:? 's a Sageteer?) Hahahaha! (Throws a smokebomb and disappears into the night......)
No fair! I want a smokebomb!

StarWarsGirl

AFV yes. Whose Line is it Anyway yes. Raising Dad, no.

PUSH

Original Poster

There are certain parts to this post I like and dislike.

Not liking Full House- dislike.

The HAMD comment was totally uncalled for. I agree with you on that whole argument. I laughed at the Sageteer thing. :D

Darth Tater

I saw that, and applaud you for standing up! (Had it been me, I would've left a nice little "surprise" in the half-empty soda bottle holding down maps & trash to reserve a parade spot. ;) ) Seriously, how inconsiderate of others can one get??

Always remember, you're not alone. Sageteers stick together!

luv

I can sympathize. Ever since you put that up I can't get "You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore" out of mine. :grumpy:
And now I'm singing, "You don't sing me love songs..." Yuck.

I...I...dontlikeFullHouse,either. There. I said it. Whew. It's true - confession is good for the soul!

PUSH

Original Poster
What kind of people am I surrounded by!?!?
eek.gif

PS- I just feel like breaking out in a musical number with "Don't tell me not to live, just sit and putter!"

PUSH

Original Poster
Don't bring around a cloud to rain on my parade!!

I've never even seen the musical, but I've been listening to it on YouTube all night (this is how I get songs out of my head... crazy, but it works) and I'm learning the lyrics. I only knew the first couple lines before tonight. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom