Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

No...I AM the Sith Lords at the end.

(Okay, as crazy as that sounds...could you imagine? I mean, just because we see Vader die & his ghost appear at the end of Ep. 6...do we really know for certain he's really dead?)

That's not true! That's impossible!

(I know, right? Obi Wan came back and we see Anakin as a force ghost at the end, although George Lucas once stated that Threepio and Artoo would be the only characters to continue through all 9 episodes. But you never know; they could return! Though since Alec Guinness died, original Obi Wan is gone forever:(. Though I actually didn't mind Ewan McGregor. He and Natalie Portman helped salvage those films)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
That's not true! That's impossible!

(I know, right? Obi Wan came back and we see Anakin as a force ghost at the end, although George Lucas once stated that Threepio and Artoo would be the only characters to continue through all 9 episodes. But you never know; they could return! Though since Alec Guinness died, original Obi Wan is gone forever:(. Though I actually didn't mind Ewan McGregor. He and Natalie Portman helped salvage those films)

They did?

Yeesh, flat acting and Mike Bay levels of effects instead of story...

Yeah, 1 - 3 can just sit on the DVD shelf, as far as I'm concerned.

StarWarsGirl

Search your feelings, you know it to be true. Join me...and together we will rule the galaxy as father & son...umm..father & daughter?...older brother & little sister...uh....random internet people bent on ruling the galaxy.

NO!!!! I will NEVER turn to the dark side. I will never be your tatar tot partner apprentice I will never join you! But I sense the good in you, the conflict...

StarWarsGirl

There is no conflict. You underestimate the power of the potato. If you will not fry, then you will meet your destiny.

You could not bring yourself to fry me before and I don't believe you'll bake me now!
lightsaber.jpg

Darth Tater

Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your 3rd place Baltimore Orioles. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... Tillman. So, you have a star pitcher. Your feelings have now betrayed him, too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide him from New York. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Yankees... then perhaps he will...

StarWarsGirl

Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your 3rd place Baltimore Orioles. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... Tillman. So, you have a star pitcher. Your feelings have now betrayed him, too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide him from New York. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Yankees... then perhaps he will...

NO!!!!

BTW, it's Chris Davis who is our star right now. The guy has hit 20 home runs, including a Grand Slam opening day. We also will probably have more players as All Star Starters this year than your dark Yankees. 3 of our players were in first place in the voting as of this morning, plus an outfielder in 2nd, and a few others running up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom