Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

70s+ is least amount of clothing as possible.

60s is t-shirt and shorts

50s is possible jeans and a possible light jacket: depending on the wind and sun conditions

40s is light jackets and jeans

30s is winter coat and jeans in the fall, light jacket in spring

20s is winter and coat

10s is winter and coat

1s is run to your destination as quickly as possible

-1s is start-the-car-30-minutes-early weather

-10s is stand-in-the-blazing-hot-shower-for-20-minutes weather

-20s is the work of Meg

Only up to the '70s though, huh?
I'm thinkin' complete reversal at the 108 we had one day this past summer...
Asbestos suit.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
70s+ is least amount of clothing as possible.

60s is t-shirt and shorts

50s is possible jeans and a possible light jacket: depending on the wind and sun conditions

40s is light jackets and jeans

30s is winter coat and jeans in the fall, light jacket in spring

20s is winter and coat

10s is winter and coat

1s is run to your destination as quickly as possible

-1s is start-the-car-30-minutes-early weather

-10s is stand-in-the-blazing-hot-shower-for-20-minutes weather

-20s is the work of Meg
I was wearing flip flops right up until Wednesday morning (17 degrees Fahrenheit), when we got hit with a 45 minute snow flurry which dropped a couple of inches of the white stuff.
Sadly, I am now wearing sneakers. :arghh:

Goofyernmost

When I've been in Charleston in the winter, it'll be in the 50s and people will be wearing heavy winter coats. I'm thin blooded, but they look silly.

My cousin-in-law was complaining that it was in the 50s in SC and I'm like, "For goodness sakes, it's snowing here!"
Here in Raleigh it was 24 degrees this morning. You would have thought that we had a glacier coming in on us. When it gets to that temperature, I do fall in with long pants and a fleece hoodie (don't use the hood unless I'm robbing a liquor store:angelic:), but, anything above 50 is t-shirt and shorts. Back in Vermont it's what we would have called early spring. :) Just spoke with a friend from Vermont a few minutes ago and they told me the temp. tonight was supposed to get to -5F.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
We were at DLR back in June of '10 and I couldn't believe the folks in hoodies and such when we arrived in the mornin'. I, on the other hand, was baskin' in the cool non-humidididididididyness of it all. :)
I'm sorry to report that when I was in Disneyland over the summer I wore a hoodie. It was cool and cloudy in the mornings. Of course when I left it was low 80s every day and when we came back it was in the 90s. Ah. In summer

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Here in Raleigh it was 24 degrees this morning. You would have thought that we had a glacier coming in on us. When it gets to that temperature, I do fall in with long pants and a fleece hoodie (don't use the hood unless I'm robbing a liquor store:angelic:), but, anything above 50 is t-shirt and shorts. Back in Vermont it's what we would have called early spring. :) Just spoke with a friend from Vermont a few minutes ago and they told me the temp. tonight was supposed to get to -5F.
That's about what it's been here today. I wore a hoodie and the inner layer of my winter coat. Still snow on the ground. If it got below 0 here, I think people would go home and hide under their blankets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom