Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

Now I'm curious - since I never really thought about the regional implications of wanting a live tree. How much would a spruce cost? We have what can only be described as the biggest Christmas tree I've ever seen and it was $40. Once we get the village set up (my husband has issues - he would buy 5 houses a year from Lowes after we moved into our house - the village is huge) I will post pictures. Put it this way - the tree is so big we (a) need more ornaments and (b) probably need more gifts because it's going to be a puny looking pile under this monstrous tree.
Do you put the village under the tree or do you have table set aside? Growing up the people across the street from us had one under the tree that took up like 1/4 of their living room. I need to track down some photos of it since they are are now too old to put the village up themselves. My mom had one as well under the tree, but it was a lot smaller.

IMG00045-20101223-2244.jpg

MOXOMUMD

Do you put the village under the tree or do you have table set aside? Growing up the people across the street from us had one under the tree that took up like 1/4 of their living room. I need to track down some photos of it since they are are now too old to put the village up themselves. My mom had one as well under the tree, but it was a lot smaller.

View attachment 40936
My mom has an alcove window in her livingoom where she sets hers up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom