Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOXOMUMD

But that is not cannon. Who knows what Disney will do :p
I think if they stray too much from this storyline there's going to be a lot of p*ssed Star Wars people. I was gagging when the rumors were floating around of possibly casting Zac Efron. Really? :depressed: Why not sign Corbin Bleu as Lando/Leia's love child. :rolleyes: They do need a young upcoming (but good!) actor to make this their career takeoff point like Mark Hamill/Hayden Christensen did. (Although the casual Mark Hamill fan only sees him as Luke, not the excellent voice actor who has created over 150+ characters, currently he is Skips on The Regular Show.)

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I think if they stray too much from this storyline there's going to be a lot of p*ssed Star Wars people. I was gagging when the rumors were floating around of possibly casting Zac Efron. Really? :depressed: Why not sign Corbin Bleu as Lando/Leia's love child. :rolleyes: They do need a young upcoming (but good!) actor to make this their career takeoff point like Mark Hamill/Hayden Christensen did. (Although the casual Mark Hamill fan only sees him as Luke, not the excellent voice actor who has created over 150+ characters, currently he is Skips on The Regular Show.)
I mean, I would like to see Luke married and Leia and Han together with kids, but I'm not sure I want it to happen like in the books. Admittedly, I have not read the books, only read about them and their plot lines online, and there was some stuff that was just out there or that I didn't like (they killed off Chewie! :mad: That's just cruel). I also wouldn't pay too much attention to the rumors online. Zac Effron is actually a decent actor for certain films (loved him in 17 Again!) but I can't see him in Star Wars. I must say that I am hopeful given how good the new Trek movies are and how well-cast they have been and that Abrams is directing the new Star Wars. Then again, I kinda want him to do another Trek movie (What can I say? I'm a Trekkie at heart :D )

Speaking of Corbin Bleu, once when I was in Disney I saw him on Space Mountain...

NYwdwfan

HE IS SKIPS??! Holy cow that's amazing.

Cesar R M

and the joker in the Batman games..

MOXOMUMD

HE IS SKIPS??! Holy cow that's amazing.
Some of his other roles where you wouldn't know it was him are: He is The Joker in all things animated, Punchy in Adventure Time, Stickeybeard in CodeName: Kids Next Door, Turtle in My Friends Tigger and Pooh, The Moth in Spongebob and Fire Lord Ozai in Avatar: The Last Airbender to name a few.

MOXOMUMD

JJ brought in some of the writers of the original trilogy. For some reason I feel like that is a sign they aren't going to be adapting the expanded universe.
I honestly don't want to know this far out how it's going to be. I want to wait until I see an official trailer and hopefully utter "Heck yeah!" after it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom