PUSH

Original Poster
They probably would've rolled this out:
babyporschea.jpg

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Go see it. Just go.
I will. I haven't yet because of finals. No good princess films came out when I was younger; I am not missing the opportunity on watching this in theaters. I saw Tangled but missed Princess and the Frog in theaters. I told my mom she has to come with me :D I've already got a few songs from the soundtrack.

NYwdwfan

Did you like the part in the film where the snowman turned out to have the soul of her long-lost brother? It almost made me cry (even worse than the scene where the moose dies. :()

A radio station near where I live sent someone to a line of midnight Harry Potter moviegoers and had them blurt out bogus spoilers. People went ballistic. It was so funny to listen to.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Good thing you put "no spoilers". Everyone is gaga (and not Lady) over this song but I didn't think it was the pinnacle of the movie it's being made out to be. I like Olaf's Summer song.
I saw that when I watched the full World of Color Winter Dreams segment, but it's her voice that I'm in love with. I want to learn this song so badly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom