Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megalodumb

OK - the photo you've all been waiting for....
DSCN6852_zps34440d60.jpg
Love it!! Hey, I have a hat just like that shark one! (Points to avatar).

Joseph Robinson

For a guy that hates negativity this dude sure has a lot of posts either bashing sites or begging someone else to do bashing so he can listen to it. I'm with him on some bits: I avoid a lot of the "Spirited" people on this site because they tend to be whiners; but the amount of time and effort Phillip is dedicating to this is pretty sad.

EDIT: Aaaaaand Internet sleuthing just makes me feel bad for/slightly creeped out by the guy. I'm stepping out of this one lol.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
For a guy that hates negativity this dude sure has a lot of posts either bashing sites or begging someone else to do bashing so he can listen to it. I'm with him on some bits: I avoid a lot of the "Spirited" people on this site because they tend to be whiners; but the amount of time and effort Phillip is dedicating to this is pretty sad.

EDIT: Aaaaaand Internet sleuthing just makes me feel bad for/slightly creeped out by the guy. I'm stepping out of this one lol.
We're not upset that he doesn't like the Spirited thread. We're upset that he openly calls out member of this site and then says nasty, undeserved things. And about Sageteers!

Joseph Robinson

We're not upset that he doesn't like the Spirited thread. We're upset that he openly calls out member of this site and then says nasty, undeserved things. And about Sageteers!

I hear you. His online personality is that of a real do**e canoe. What a few people have said about the way he conducts himself offline isn't much better. A troubled man like that deserves some passing pity before he is banned from your conscious/subconscious mind forever. Not worth getting or staying riled up over.

NYwdwfan

@PUSH apparently I am as dumb as you (tweet after yours). I'll wear THAT with a badge of honor!! :cool:

So I'm guessing this guy was banned - and now has some sort of a freakish obsession with the site.Probably has a list of names a la Steve Buschemi in Billy Madison. Freak.

PUSH

Original Poster
@PUSH apparently I am as dumb as you (tweet after yours). I'll wear THAT with a badge of honor!! :cool:

So I'm guessing this guy was banned - and now has some sort of a freakish obsession with the site.Probably has a list of names a la Steve Buschemi in Billy Madison. Freak.
Banned, no. He is still a member here apparently. He has one tweet that says he has a form of autism.

NYwdwfan

Banned, no. He is still a member here apparently. He has one tweet that says he has a form of autism.

With all due respect to all our Sageteers, aren't we a little above this? The guy definitely has issues that are way more serious than some internet ranting, time to ignore him, my friends.

And ignore I shall.

Quite frankly I sometimes wish it was as easy to ignore people in real life as it is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom