Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Attention Sageteers:

Now could everyone please remove your hats, bow your heads, and pause for a brief moment of silence in honor of all those who are out fighting the shopping crowds on Black Friday. They will certainly be loved (and missed).

Thank you.
What? why?
I am busy cheering certain side as they go ROCKY BALBOA on the rest of the crowd!!
all this because of a toaster in disccount!!

donaldtoo

Attention Sageteers:

Now could everyone please remove your hats, bow your heads, and pause for a brief moment of silence in honor of all those who are out fighting the shopping crowds on Black Friday. They will certainly be loved (and missed).

Thank you.

Culled from the herd. And, on such a sacred day.
What a shame...

Lucky

Attention Sageteers:

Never in the field of discount shopping has so much been owed by so many to so few. At least they're in a better place now. :cry: unless they're bleeding on the cold pavement outside a Walmart.

acishere

Here is a shot taken from outside the local Walmart at their Black Friday opening:
tumblr_mon7digvM51qb5xolo1_500.gif

acishere

It wasn't good Star Wars on today, though. I've got the Blue Rays anyway. But I'm saving that as my treat for after finals:D
If the prequels are on TV I think I can just stick to catching up on Sleepy Hollow.

I do wish Disney could release a Blu Ray edition where I don't have to see that stupid Hayden Christensen cut-out digitally added to the end of RotJ. It is keeping me from buying it...

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
If the prequels are on TV I think I can just stick to catching up on Sleepy Hollow.

I do wish Disney could release a Blu Ray edition where I don't have to see that stupid Hayden Christensen cut-out digitally added to the end of RotJ. It is keeping me from buying it...
My uncle has a version of Phantom Menace that Jar Jar Binks is not in. He cut it out.:p

I have the Blue Rays because my tapes were going and I didn't want to try to watch it one day and find they weren't working. Besides, I don't care if he is a bad actor; he is hot!:joyfull:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom