Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOXOMUMD

I'm in the vacation-craving mood today. I don't know how much of this "Disney vacation" thing I can handle right now. It's in the 40s and windy, so that might be the cause for it. Winter is on the move.
Same here. My trees don't have many leaves left on them from the wind.

acishere

I'm in the vacation-craving mood today. I don't know how much of this "Disney vacation" thing I can handle right now. It's in the 40s and windy, so that might be the cause for it. Winter is on the move.
After going two years in a row, plus two days in DL I thought my appetite would be sated. Yet I've been watching a lot of videos of POR and want to go back already.

I need to pick a new destination for 2014 so I can obsess over that. 2014 is supposed to be my try something different year.

NYwdwfan

After going two years in a row, plus two days in DL I thought my appetite would be sated. Yet I've been watching a lot of videos of POR and want to go back already.

I need to pick a new destination for 2014 so I can obsess over that. 2014 is supposed to be my try something different year.

Wouldn't going 3 years in a row be "something different"?

NYwdwfan

I don't think my family would notice a talking trashcan in our room in February - though they may notice the wild parties you are somewhat known for in this thread.

Zweiland

10000!
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif

Colbert-GIF.gif
Colbert-GIF.gif

Colbert-GIF.gif
Colbert-GIF.gif

smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom