Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megalodumb

I'm thinking that in spite of having a record number of posts, it could easily be argued that almost nothing has been accomplished in the process other then filling up cyberspace. I blame Meg!
Nothing? Nothing has been accomplished?!? Dear sir, I must greet thine remark with a great big Nay! We have not only accomplished, but we have also inspired others to accomplish. We don't just fill up our post count with one-worded babble (here's looking at you, Words Of Wisdom). No sir! We create ideals. We inspire greatness. We take life's greatest mysteries & paint them with new colors. We've quested to foreign lands, fellowshipped above distant mountaintop, habitually blamed the Crofton, and found egg-laying livestock time & time again when it became lost. As Sageteers we have provoked thought, wisdom, laughter, and good in each other as well as the rest of the world. And we've done it all in under a year. Beat that one, News & Rumors.

Nemo14

Nothing? Nothing has been accomplished?!? Dear sir, I must greet thine remark with a great big Nay! We have not only accomplished, but we have also inspired others to accomplish. We don't just fill up our post count with one-worded babble (here's looking at you, Words Of Wisdom). No sir! We create ideals. We inspire greatness. We take life's greatest mysteries & paint them with new colors. We've quested to foreign lands, fellowshipped above distant mountaintop, habitually blamed the Crofton, and found egg-laying livestock time & time again when it became lost. As Sageteers we have provoked thought, wisdom, laughter, and good in each other as well as the rest of the world. And we've done it all in under a year. Beat that one, News & Rumors.

*wipes a tear*

PUSH

Original Poster
Just a heads up to everyone... the speech for the record-breaking post may look very similar to this one ^

Nemo14

Oh my! I'm already palpitating...!!! :joyfull: :D ;)
paranoid.gif

Goofyernmost

My sincere apologies... it never occurred to me that Sagateers would be quite so sensitive. You are right, I'm sure that many life changing events have happened in this thraed. Probably a number of near divorces due to the fact that ones spouse is constantly posting on it, for one thing. :jawdrop: Anything that I said that sounded less then with a strong vibe of absolute thraed worship was controlled by outside forces. Again, I have no choice but to BM.:oops:

Megalodumb

What about a Sageteer Parade and a projection show on our favorite trash can?!?!
^This. Instead of Mardi Gras, why not put on the world's very first Mardi Bob! It'll be the biggest celebration on earth, and put all other festivals to great shame. And considering that we're breaking the all-time record for a single thraed here on WDWMagic, what better excuse to throw such an event?
I'm picturing dancing chickens, pyrotechnics, celebrity hosts, shark floats...the whole works!

We are so making this happen.

PUSH

Original Poster
^This. Instead of Mardi Gras, why not put on the world's very first Mardi Bob! It'll be the biggest celebration on earth, and put all other festivals to great shame. And considering that we're breaking the all-time record for a single thraed here on WDWMagic, what better excuse to throw such an event?
I'm picturing dancing chickens, pyrotechnics, celebrity hosts, shark floats...the whole works!

Bob Tuesday? I'm in!!

PUSH

Original Poster
How many post are we averaging a day? Might we reach our epic goal to make this a major Sagateer party weekend?!
I'm hoping it stays away until after around 2:00pm CST tomorrow. I'm pretty much busy all day until then, so I won't be around to post.

donaldtoo

And the world thought our Christmas special was epic! We will need to make sure we have emergency personnel standing by!

Megalodumb

I'm hoping it stays away until after around 2:00pm CST tomorrow. I'm pretty much busy all day until then, so I won't be around to post.
If we do get close tomorrow when you're busy, we'll just try to remember to hold after post # 23,009 (the record-tying post) and wait for you.

I too will also need time to say my goodbyes to family & friends before I ignite the firework display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom