Where do you see the crowds in two weeks?

JIMINYCR

Even if Disney goes ahead and increases the numbers of guests allowed to enter, there still will be the vast empty feeling to the parks and low waiting times for attractions. There just isnt a massive desire to get back to Disney at this time. The media keeps pushing the FL covid numbers and most people arent going to chance it... empty parks or not. Disneys going to just have to accept what little business they can draw for the near future and keep hanging on as long as they can.

Storm

There just isnt a massive desire to get back to Disney at this time. The media keeps pushing the FL covid numbers and most people arent going to chance it...

I so wish this was true , the fact so many people want to go to WDW right now is insane to me , and a huge amount of people seem to be willing to risk getting the virus (potentially dying if at risk) simply to be able to go to WDW. It might look like a small amount but it seems to me that its an actually bigger amount of people than it looks like.

dizneegirl13

Hopefully people going to the parks in the next few weeks will stay somewhat low, like they are right now.
Disney is still taking park reservations, so maybe that says a lot of people would LOVE to go but don't feel it is safe enough right now. Like me, taking a wait and see for a few weeks, maybe even months. I would go back in a heartbeat, but not until I see how this plays out for awhile. (Plus the fact that its hotter than hell right now! :)

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

Dollywood has ended their reservation system and now is just allowing as many as would like to come. I don't expect Disney to do that any time soon. I seen one article that said Disney is planning on the reservation system until at least September of 2021. I hope like crazy they ease the restrictions by then.

Storm

I agree. As I am already in FL my family and I will go down and enjoy the parks in your absence. Actually we prefer this rare opportunity to enjoy the Disney magic with less crowds. 😄
There is nothing enjoyable about the parks right now so I’m not missing on anything , I’ll be coming next year and hopefully things are a bit better by then , but looking at the ignorance of a lot of citizens I’m not even sure of that anymore

Lord Starwalker

Our business in this country have to open back up. They should do this in phases. That is exactly what Disney is doing. No guests have to visit these parks or hotels, any who do... do so freely.

I will report back when I return safely from my upcoming trip. I can say that with confidence as like Disney, I will follow the COVID-19 protocol. If other folks prefer to stay home and remain in lockdown, that is also a valid choice.

Disstevefan1

If they keep limiting capacity like they currently are, it’s gonna be great for visitors. We don’t know WDW’s strategy on how/when they will increase capacity.

If capacity changes in WDW parks, especially if it changes for the worse, we will know immediately from the local vloggers!

davidcyndi

Original Poster
There is a dedicated Covid discussion already. Please leave Covid discussion out of this thread.

The Mom

Premium Member
There is a dedicated Covid discussion already. Please leave Covid discussion out of this thread.

THIS!!!! Please keep Covid discussions in the multiple threads where they belong. Thank you.

The Mom

Premium Member
I'm hoping they will remain unchanged (although I'm not going to add to them) but fear that they may be nonexistent if WDW has to close again.

But I'm not going into details - you can all read between the lines without going off topic again.
;)

rob0519

Well I don’t think you could really see the spread caused by WDW as only about 10% of the people visiting are people living in Florida. All the visitors corona virus numbers would be added to their home state. That’s just my 2c.
I'm curious. Where did you get your information that only 10% of the current WDW visitors are from Florida?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom