Where do enjoy running most?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
images.jpg

surfsupdon

I always enjoy running the promenade at Caribbean. It’s so brightly colored and tropical, and the morning birds are loud as heck. It also gives you good mileage.

RunningKoen

When I got married...they let me and 3 others walk from gateway to the pavilion on the other side of showcase. The wedding planner suggested it. I’m probably on somebodys camera In a background shot from 2004.

Welcome to the 'Running at the WDW' section of this forum, focussed about running and fitness in general, aswell the runDisney events.

Unless you have a really unusual but kinda weird wedding , your twenty second run just for a nice picture wouldn't compare to the stuff the regular poster here see as 'running'. It might have been your one minute run, because the first shots failed and you had to run all those 50 meters back and try again to get a running picture.

The original poster talked about training options, nice sections to have a run. Maybe I'm wrong and you marry several times a year, just to have a practice run around WS, but otherwise, we're discussing completely different things.

tumblr_ofhxted4wE1vfdr29o1_500.jpg

Maybe it helps for you, @Sirwalterraleigh , to specify the OP's question even more. What are the place where we could find you, dressed up in your running gear, for a nice ( practice ) run, making some miles with the purpose of sport.

I loved the training loops at coronado spring resort & board walk section. Running next to water is the best. ;-)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Welcome to the 'Running at the WDW' section of this forum, focussed about running and fitness in general, aswell the runDisney events.

Unless you have a really unusual but kinda weird wedding , your twenty second run just for a nice picture wouldn't compare to the stuff the regular poster here see as 'running'. It might have been your one minute run, because the first shots failed and you had to run all those 50 meters back and try again to get a running picture.

The original poster talked about training options, nice sections to have a run. Maybe I'm wrong and you marry several times a year, just to have a practice run around WS, but otherwise, we're discussing completely different things.

tumblr_ofhxted4wE1vfdr29o1_500.jpg

Maybe it helps for you, @Sirwalterraleigh , to specify the OP's question even more. What are the place where we could find you, dressed up in your running gear, for a nice ( practice ) run, making some miles with the purpose of sport.

I loved the training loops at coronado spring resort & board walk section. Running next to water is the best. ;-)

I read and shared my best two options...crescent lake and Saratoga to springs...and shared one minor personal anecdote that meant nothing.

Then I was questioned on my own background and personal experiences by...frankly...internet trolls.

Doesn’t matter how long you’ve been around if you troll...you can post 20,000 or 50,000 from some point on a map in an intellectual fog.

And it went off course. I apologize to anyone without an agenda on that. It is what it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom