Where did you get your "Dreams"?

Epcotrob

We got our dream ears on everest. the train pulled back in and they handed them out as we went in to see our pictures. It was about 3 in the afternoon about 2 months ago.

imamouse

we got dream ears...at the exit of crush'n'gusher.

also my dog got pet of the day dream porcelin bowl at epcot

then the next day got pet of the day dream chew toy ball and leash at animal kingdom!!

You must have a seriously cute dog. Do you mind posting a picture of your pooch?

For me, it was Peter Pan's Flight (early AM). I also got laynard/pin set at the Narnia attraction at MGM around 11 AM.

I got my ears at Test Track first thing in the morning. The Dream Squad followed us into a briefing room, gave us a hilarious little safety spiel, and handed them out. I also saw them (again early in the morning) outside one of the libraries at ToT.

eroyee

:wave: We got dream fastpasses going into JIY at approximately 9:30 a.m. there were only 4 of us going into the attraction at that time! they were waiting inside the door. nice surprise!!:sohappy:

Jerm

Original Poster
I got my ears at Test Track first thing in the morning. The Dream Squad followed us into a briefing room, gave us a hilarious little safety spiel, and handed them out. I also saw them (again early in the morning) outside one of the libraries at ToT.

Oh yes I forgot about TT. This list will be ongoing...unless someone locks it:lookaroun

J

WDWRLD

we got dream ears...at the exit of crush'n'gusher.

also my dog got pet of the day dream porcelin bowl at epcot

then the next day got pet of the day dream chew toy ball and leash at animal kingdom!!
HUH ?????

We got ours around 10am exiting Peter Pans Flight. It appeared that there was a timeframe they were being handed out, there were about 5 people handing out the Dream Fastpasses and one watching a stopwatch.

sknydave

I received some Blizzard Beach mugs on my way out of the park.

My friend was able to get a dream fastpass while waiting in line for Soarin'.

eagles

we got dream fast passes at AK when we walked into one of the trails in the morning. we rode dino first thing, then walked the trail, so it was early morning.

uontplano

Everyone in our group won a dream fastpass on Rock N' Rollercoaster. This was back in February when they were adding the singles line. It was around 9:30 and the dream squad was waiting for everyone before you walk into Studio C.

jhtil

i've seen stuff handed out three times at the haunted mansion between 9:30 and 10:00 - once the person in front of me leaving the first room was stopped and taken into the staff room - the other times it was lanyards as people were getting off the ride

DisneyMissy

We just got back yesterday, were there from the 3-9th. I didn't receive any "dreams" didn't see anyone get a dream and I didn't even see the dream squad. I did see a few people with the dream fastpasses but that was it. I didn't go expecting anything but I thought I would at least maybe get a glimpse of them or something. Glad to hear that some of you from this board were awarded some dreams!! Anyway, I didn't need them to give me anything to make my trip magical. Just being there will do that but I sure wouldn't of complained if they would of thrown a little extra my way :)

sprocketfish

got my ears on The Land... the boat pulled up and they told us to remain seated and then told us we won... it was alot of fun... I don't remember what time it was, but it was pretty early in the morning b/c we decided to ride The Land right after we had gotten our Soarin FPs...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom