When y'all going?

jojoyner55

Will be there Dec 23 - 27th with my wife and son, my parents, my sister and her husband, her two kids and their spouses - in other words, a crowd! We're all staying at PopCentury :D
Can't Wait!

Chris

We have three trips planned:

December 18-28, 2003 - All Star Sports
March 12-21, 2004 - Pop Century
November 25-December 5 - Wilderness Lodge

Got to get the most out of those annual passes:lol:

Pippa

19 long days time!!!

Just myself and Glen (fiance) as well as our 4 cuddly animals that accompany us wherever we go :lol:

RPMdfw

October 20th! (actually it's just 12 Days 10 Hrs 18 Mins 44 Seconds until my flight leaves). We're staying at the Hotel Royal Plaza.

Then I have to wait :( until then end of May for our 10 day Memorial Day/Gay Days 2004 trip (our first DVC trip, staying at the Beach Club Villas which is my BFs home resort)

tigsmom

We don't have one planned.:(

Will be in Florida for Easter and am still trying to convince my DH to make a side trip for me.

nikechic

Originally posted by egionet
Hopefully in January, if I get into the CP. I had my interview; I hope they take me. And Little Mermaid will be visiting me over Clemson spring break - woo hoo!

I see me visiting you isn't very important. I guess friends now come before family....
Anyway I paln to visit my sister in Feb. I can't wait. :sohappy: :sohappy:

Mr. Tom Morrow

We (wife & I) are going home December 25th – January 4th staying at Coronado Springs & Pop Century. Woo Hoo :sohappy:, that’s only 79 days from today! Since we’re buying annual passes this year we will be retuning during one of the value seasons in 2004 and staying in one of the deluxe resorts. We are also planning a trip to Disneyland for it’s 50th as well as a trip to Disneyland Paris!

egionet

Originally posted by nikechic
I see me visiting you isn't very important. I guess friends now come before family....
Anyway I paln to visit my sister in Feb. I can't wait. :sohappy: :sohappy:

Yes, it's important that you visit me too. So I will be there in January, hopefully. And my wonderful sister, shall be visiting me in February!

smelly_cat_kez

u lot are so lucky! i won't be back until 2005, worth the wait though! i really want to stop at Pop Century as we usually stop at AllStar Sports or Movies

Stitch79

I'll be there Saturday! We'll be taking the little girl I've been baby sitting for since she was 3 months old, she's 8 now so I'm looking forward to taking her.

Then we'll be there for a stay at the AKL in November for my bday!

Hopefully in January, if I get into the CP. I had my interview; I hope they take me. And Little Mermaid will be visiting me over Clemson spring break - woo hoo!

You betcha! LOL, I think I'm as excited about you (maybe) being in the CP as you are! I can't wait to go down for a visit and get to see my friend working for Disney. :sohappy:

Just 5 1/2 more months!

tercon57

WE WILL BE THERE IN 47 DAYS!!! My husband and I and our two girls will be bringing my mother-in-law. This will be her first visit (it's my 14th visit). We are staying at All-Star Music for Thanksgiving week. CAN'T WAIT!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Foolish Mortal

Me and my Mom. 11/28-12/07. Staying at POR. Just paid it of last week. When our travel agent told us US Air dropped our 9:20 PM flight home and we were going to be put on a 4:30 flight I said no way, find me a later connecting flight if you have to. Leave the MK at 1PM to come home??? Are you nuts !!! I ended up accepting an 8:20PM flight that is airport check in only. So if I get there and no seats are available I have to turn around and try it the next day. Oh well, I bought us another 4 hours at the park.

DisneyPhD

Jan 1 to 7 (8th if I can convince my hubby to stay an extra day.)

Mr. and Mrs Phd, Little PhD (age 2 1/2) and my 12 year old niece. VWL

Our friends with a 2 1/2 year old little boy will be joining us, it will be their 1st trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom