When will we see Zootopia 2?

NateD1226

UNTITLED DISNEY ANIMATION (3D) November 24, 2021
This date is the next Disney Animated film that is happening after all of the already announced films. It could be Zootopia 2

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Looks like someone can't accept someone's opinion that Zootopia is the best.
Which film has a land at wdw

Yert3

Zootopia wasn’t even the best movie Disney put out in 2016, let alone of all time. Sheesh.
It was the highest rated movie that year. Not just in animation but including live action.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
It was the highest rated movie that year. Not just in animation but including live action.
Hmm. I wonder which film will live on. I don’t know anyone who rewatches Zootopia. Moana on the other hand is an absolute staple. Right up there with the Lion King and Toy Story as far as rewatching and becoming part of the fabric of kids lives.

Yert3

Hmm. I wonder which film will live on. I don’t know anyone who rewatches Zootopia. Moana on the other hand is an absolute staple. Right up there with the Lion King and Toy Story as far as rewatching and becoming part of the fabric of kids lives.
The thing I love about numbers is that they don’t lie. Zootopia made $92,511,204 more than Moana did in the USA. Foreign, Zootopia made $287,941,880 more. Pretty significant if you ask me.

In total Zootopia made $380,453,084 more. Again, pretty significant.

Sources: https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=disney1116.htm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom