When will we see Zootopia 2?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
And yet, it remains popular only within a small subset of Disney movie fans, like the 4 hard-core Zootopia people who constantly bring it up on this site. It's not memorable. It has no catchy tunes. The movie itself was a 30 minute formulaic police story stretched out to a feature-length film. It doesn't generate any buzz. Merchandise sales were... was there merchandise? I again need to reiterate that box office take does not equal popularity. If Disney thought there was money to be made with Zootopia, you can bet they'd have been all over it by now. Instead, there's this:

champdisney

Hmm. I wonder which film will live on. I don’t know anyone who rewatches Zootopia. Moana on the other hand is an absolute staple. Right up there with the Lion King and Toy Story as far as rewatching and becoming part of the fabric of kids lives.
Yet, Zootopia took home the Oscar over Moana. I’ve rewatched Zootopia at least three times and enjoyed my viewings of it each time. Also, I completely disagree with you on ranking Moana up there alongside TLK and Toy Story.

#NOVILLAIN

And yet, it remains popular only within a small subset of Disney movie fans, like the 4 hard-core Zootopia people who constantly bring it up on this site. It's not memorable. It has no catchy tunes. The movie itself was a 30 minute formulaic police story stretched out to a feature-length film. It doesn't generate any buzz. Merchandise sales were... was there merchandise? I again need to reiterate that box office take does not equal popularity. If Disney thought there was money to be made with Zootopia, you can bet they'd have been all over it by now. Instead, there's this:
But.... FURRIES! :p

Disney Maddux

Original Poster
OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP

CLARK SPENCER, PRODUCER OF ZOOTOPIA IS NOW PRESIDENT OF DISNEY ANIMATION AAAAAAAAAAA

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom