When will the line for SWGE start to form?

When Will The Line For SWGE Start To Form?

• Total voters

WhatJaneSays

whats the usual rate to pay someone to keep my place in line for the occasional drink/smoke/restroom break?
As a legitimate answer from someone that's spent a lot of time line-sitting: don't try to go it alone. For lines of 8 to 24 hours I recommend a party of at least 2, for lines 24+ hours I recommend 3 or more. You can make friends with the line people around you for a quick jot off ... but leaning on strangers to hold a spot or watch your gear can be hit or miss. You need a partner that knows you, can communicate quickly with you if things move/change, and is just good company.

If you're looking for someone to actually sit the line for you or hold your place for anything over an hour, you can typically find people that offer that service if you Google around. Rates can vary quite a bit but I've seen rates around $15-35 an hour, with a 2 hour minimum regularly.

WhatJaneSays

honestly, i would pay for such a service
Lots of people do! There are entire service companies in larger cities that do line-sitting for everything from tickets to product releases to restaurants to conventions. I don't know if there are any in the Orlando area but I'm sure there could be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom