When Was This Playground Taken Out?

Mr.EPCOT

I love most of the Downtown Disney Marketplace, but I really miss the quaint and quiet Lake Buena Vista/Walt Disney World/Disney Village Marketplace.

blm07

1850410007_eaa6e67e7e_m.jpg

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I probably spent around 25 total hours of my childhood in that exact spot. Thanks for posting that pic. Brings me back! I remember being too big to play on it, but so upset when I discovered that they'd taken it out. I even had one of my first kisses with a boy in the top tunnel part! His name was Jason and he was from Seneca, SC. I met him on that slide... :lol: I can't believe I remember that!

*Quarter Life Crisis rears it's ugly head again*

Shadowdawn

The better question is does anyone remember fighting for the right to sit at the very top of the tube and yell out the holes at your parents or friends? I spent so much time at Disney Village when I was a kid. It was great. Do we remember when the Christmas store was where WOD is now (or atleast part of WOD)?

Rabflmom

I miss the kaleidoscope almost as much as the playground.>>>>>

Sorry, about misunderstanding what was being wondered about, but when I read that part of the original post I thought she was missing both of them and wondering why they both came down; so I offered an explanation for the one I knew the answer to. .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom