When was the best time to go to Epcot?

When was the best time to go to Epcot?

• Total voters

Wikkler

Original Poster
I vote Mid 90s. To be very specific, from November 23, 1994 (Spaceship Earth 94 opens) to December 1994 (When Horizons shut its doors for a short time)

A list of reasons why:
  1. Spaceship Earth 94
  2. A sea pavilion without cartoon fish
  3. An energy pavilion without an annoying actor
  4. Horizons is still open
  5. A transportation pavilion without a thrill ride
  6. An imagination pavilion that doesn't suck
  7. No waits anywhere
  8. A park that's still educational

The only cons are:
  1. Innoventions has replaced CommuniCore
  2. No Soarin'
  3. Recorded narration on the agriculture boat ride
  4. No Kitchen Kabaret, has been replaced by that godawful Food Rocks...

Last edited:

Boster24

The best time will be in about 29 days when I will visiting the world. I have visited over 40 times and it never gets old. Where on earth can a 62 year old retired PGA professional go and be a kid again and nobody blinks an eye.

vonpluto

The best time will be in about 29 days when I will visiting the world. I have visited over 40 times and it never gets old. Where on earth can a 62 year old retired PGA professional go and be a kid again and nobody blinks an eye.

The Chicken Ranch ?

Goofyernmost

I went with early 80's only because there was no mid 80's listed. Epcot didn't even exist until the end of 82. Many attractions hadn't even been built yet. The mid to late 80's were the best. I guess I should have gone with late 80's based on that statement...I'm so confused.

An energy pavilion without lesbian actors

Pretty narrow minded and backward thought there, and you were doing so good too until then. Besides Bill Nye is not a lesbian. He like everyone else in the production is a human being and really doesn't have to fit into what you might consider an acceptable being.

Bairstow

Late '80s, early '90s. Right around 1990, really.
When Wonders of Life and Maelstrom opened and maintenance at the mammoth Future World dark rides hadn't begun to flag.

Wikkler

Original Poster
Pretty narrow minded and backward thought there, and you were doing so good too until then. Besides Bill Nye is not a lesbian. He like everyone else in the production is a human being and really doesn't have to fit into what you might consider an acceptable being.
I don't have anything against Ellen's sexuality, she's just very annoying. I think I forgot a word...

kfergdisney

I didn't vote because everytime I go to EPCOT, I love it more. I vaguely remember Horizons, I do remember the rainbow tunnel (best picture opportunity in Future World) but last time I went to WDW, we went to Epcot at least once a day. Love that park!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom