When to book Palo's?

paul436

Original Poster
Can I make reservations for Palo's before setting sail? Or do I have to wait to board and then make reservations?

Thanks

Disneyfalcon

Crush is correct. If you've never sailed Disney before it's 75 days out after your final payment is made.

If there are none available, you can try to get one as soon as you board.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Crush is correct. If you've never sailed Disney before it's 75 days out after your final payment is made.

If there are none available, you can try to get one as soon as you board.

I would imagine ressies on board are tough to come by???

paul436

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. It's my first Disney cruise and although I'm reading as much as I can about it, these forums are the best place to get answers.

Crush Dude!

Thanks everyone. It's my first Disney cruise and although I'm reading as much as I can about it, these forums are the best place to get answers.

Ask away! Im just after my first cruise and im hooked, it was amazing!!
Il help out as much as possible!
DisneyFalcon is an Expert and anything u need to know if no 1 knows she will!!!

Kaleigh

Yeah, we booked a Palo dinner on the internet, but no brunches were available (which are AMAZING). So, we went when we got on the boat and got on the waiting list. Later that afternoon, we received a call to our stateroom telling us that we got in. I would say book the brunch as far out as possible as there are less chances for that, and dinner is every night, so has more chance of opening up.

Crush Dude!

Yeah, we booked a Palo dinner on the internet, but no brunches were available (which are AMAZING). So, we went when we got on the boat and got on the waiting list. Later that afternoon, we received a call to our stateroom telling us that we got in. I would say book the brunch as far out as possible as there are less chances for that, and dinner is every night, so has more chance of opening up.

Is brunch only on one day??

Disneyfalcon

What can i expect on the menu??

I'm a super picky eater so there's a ton of stuff I don't like or pay attention to! But I'll try!

There are 3 tables set up with different finger food type foods. (That's a horrible description:lol:) There was seafood, breads, brunch type things, fruit, etc.

There's one whole table full of desserts.

Then there are about 9 things things to order from your server. I always get the chicken parmesian. The pizza is delicious too. There's also lots of breakfast items to order like pancakes.

If I can ever get my trip report started, I took a few pictures!

Crush Dude!

I'm a super picky eater so there's a ton of stuff I don't like or pay attention to! But I'll try!

There are 3 tables set up with different finger food type foods. (That's a horrible description:lol:) There was seafood, breads, brunch type things, fruit, etc.

There's one whole table full of desserts.

Then there are about 9 things things to order from your server. I always get the chicken parmesian. The pizza is delicious too. There's also lots of breakfast items to order like pancakes.

If I can ever get my trip report started, I took a few pictures!

Sounds Great! Looking forward to the trip report!

Disneyfalcon

I've never done tea there either! I'm a picky eater and the menu at the tea doesn't appeal to me. And I don't like tea.:lol:

But as Chuck said, I've never been disappointed in anything at Palo, so it's probably great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom