When should I go?

Hello WDWMagic! Please share your wisdom!

I'm planning on heading to Walt Disney World this December for three weeks, but need help picking dates. I'm going to be meeting my good friend who'll be there from the 4th to the 13th, so I want to be there those dates, but don't know how to overlap the other 11 days either side.

Does anyone know any attraction refurb dates I could avoid around then, or any special events I could be there for, or maybe how crowds would be (I'm assuming the earlier I go the less crowded)? Any advice or suggestions really!

Many thanks mouse friends!

disneygirl1

The earlier in December you go the better, as the closer it gets to Christmas here in the US the more crowd the parks get!!!

We are going the first week of December this year... This will be our 2nd time going in December and we love it!!!

There is something known as Pop Warner football and cheerleading championships that take place at the Disney Sports Complex, but as long as you do not stay at one of the All-Stars or PORS will will rarely run into those kids and their families that are competing.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

zurgandfriend

Yes it gets more crowded the closer you get to Christmas, I would suggest the starting your trip the Monday after Thanksgiving in the US, not sure what the actual dates are but you should be able to find that on-line. It's great in late November and early December with low crowds but everything decorated for the holidays.

Enjoy your trip whenever you choose.

Upvote 0

stefan74

Yes it gets more crowded the closer you get to Christmas, I would suggest the starting your trip the Monday after Thanksgiving in the US, not sure what the actual dates are but you should be able to find that on-line. It's great in late November and early December with low crowds but everything decorated for the holidays.

Enjoy your trip whenever you choose.

I agree with you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom