When is your next visit?

EmeraldDolphin

I'm planning to go again this summer... it's become a tradition... this will be the 4th summer in a row!! I'm contemplating driving though this year, instead of flying... it's going to be the first time I drive down alone with my daughter... {nervous}

GoCamels

I thnik I finally convinced my wife to let us go this December, like the week of Christmas.

She wants to wait at least 2 years between visits to keep the Magic for the two boys (5 and 4) going, and waitlong enough for our soon to be 2 year old daughter to be able to enjoy it more.

She wanted to go to of ALL PLACES MAINE this summer. I talked her out of it and said lets do some weekends in DC and VA seeing the plantations and Capital, and then go to Disney as our Christmas present to ourselves and the kids.

So let the countdown begin...

T-MINUS 8 MONTHS 18 DAYS UNTILL ARRIVAL AT WDW!!!!

goofyfan13

April 18-27!! Not to much longer but the days just keep getting longer and longer!!

I'm just trying to talk my dad into doing the EPCOT behing the scenes tour. Can anyone give me any info on it, how much it is, what perks do you get in the park stuff like that.

Thanks
I can't wait any longer!!!!:brick:

RU42

For all of you heading to WDW - I am available for hire. I would be happy to be your personal media master: I will take pictures, shoot videos, and digitally record your event for you.

All you have to do is pay for my flight, my hotel rooms, park tickets and meals. :lol:

RU

wdwforus

She wanted to go to of ALL PLACES MAINE this summer. I talked her out of it and said lets do some weekends in DC and VA seeing the plantations and Capital, and then go to Disney as our Christmas present to ourselves and the kids.

Well i am sorry to hear that you think Maine isnt a good place to go. We are going to NC in 17 days for a week and maybe I will have that kind of opinion of it after. As far as Maine goes....you dont know what your missing.....I like to travel but there is only one place that I want to live.

BellaBlue

:wave: Hi All!
My next visit to Disney World is just four short days away April 4th thru April 6th! We will be staying at the All-Star Movie Resort. My hubby and I will be taking my adult neice and her husband, and their three wonderful children, ages 8, 6, and 5.
It will be thier frist trip to Disney, and I am soooo happy that I will be able to be apart of it! :sohappy:

josh_e_washie

a little more than a month!!! YAY!!!!! the problem is that I am flying down to WDW with school and i believe if things don't work out with the war and air safety we may not go at all.:cry: :cry: :cry: but i am hopeful:)

lildivaaa

My best friend and I are heading to WDW the weekend of May 16-19, 2003 for the opening of Star Wars Weekends!

So 1 month, 2 weeks and 2 days to go!! Whoa Hoa!!!

wdwforus

Originally posted by josh_e_washie
a little more than a month!!! YAY!!!!! the problem is that I am flying down to WDW with school and i believe if things don't work out with the war and air safety we may not go at all.:cry: :cry: :cry: but i am hopeful:)

I cant imagine your trip being stopped because of the war. Unless we have another 9-11 you wont see the airlines stop flying...they are in enough of a mess already.

agdbeanie

April 18th for the day with a bunch of 8th graders that I teach band to. We're going to the Studios. It should be okay-fun. This will be my second time taking my kids on a field trip to WDW. :lol:

wdwforus

Originally posted by agdbeanie
April 18th for the day with a bunch of 8th graders that I teach band to. We're going to the Studios. It should be okay-fun. This will be my second time taking my kids on a field trip to WDW. :lol:

Man what a great field trip! Not an option for me growing up in Maine. Could you imagine THAT bus ride?OMG!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom