When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

Original Poster
I was just wondering when everyone's next visit to WDW is going to take place?

I am currently planning a trip in the last two weeks of August this year.... if I can get the time off work!??

df123
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

rokcandy

I'm heading out there next weekend for about a week. And that's how I came upon this place - I'm all excited lol. So yeah, I'm new, and I love the site...so natually I had to check out the forum. :D

yoav_ko

my next visit

my wife has thretend to divorce me if I go again so my next visit will probebly be only after 2007 when my kid is 8 years old

snif snif....

Pippa

I am booked to go to WDW Port Orleans French Quarter 26 Oct-9Nov and i am getting to bursting point. I NEED TO GO NNNNNNOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

kal1484

I leave this comming tuesday, get there Wednesday (we drive) and leave the following Thursday :D Today is packing day :D

BenS

I leave in 6 days for trip #7! :D :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: We started planning, yesterday.

Here's what happened:

We were planning a trip to New York City. Ok, that's out (my family's a bunch of paranoid people). So we had an empty Spring Break and $300 Priceline credit. So we thought "Where should we go?". 0.01 secends later we were bidding on a hotel on Priceline. We originally wanted to drive, due to SARS (that uncurable pneumonia thing), but eventually decided to fly. We got our airline reservations and now we're set! (We bought Park Hoppers for our next trip right after we got back from our last one (In January) this trip marks the least amount of time between any of our trips, and is the first time we've gone twice in one year. I guess we're just making up for that three years between our last trip and the trip before that. :) )

WDWJunkie

Banned
I haven't yet asked her, but when I propose to my girlfriend, I'd like to set the wedding date to sometime in mid-September (this year), with an immediate honeymoon in WDW. That's the time of year of my last visit in '01 and it's a great time of year to go. I can't wait!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom