When is your next visit?

MouseMadness

We are for sure going next January/February (not sure of exact dates yet) but hopefully, depending on a whole lot of variables, we may sneak a trip in for September or October this year. My fingers are permanently crossed!!:D

swhite

Next Disney Trip

Our next trip is DEC.5-DEC.12 the anticipation is killing me 255 more days :cry: not soon enough this will be my 5th trip and my fiances 2nd yep turned him in to a Disney junkie as well,it will be my 1st holiday experience and I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Re: Next Disney Trip

Originally posted by swhite
Our next trip is DEC.5-DEC.12 the anticipation is killing me 255 more days :cry: not soon enough this will be my 5th trip and my fiances 2nd yep turned him in to a Disney junkie as well,it will be my 1st holiday experience and I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll be able to go to the Official Meet. We will be doing a dessert party and MVMCP. Please see the official meet thread.

Pam

vtcheffy

My family and I are planning now for a October 20th through the 26th .Am wondering if anyone has been to WDW at this time of the year and how the crowds are ...thank you very much all...:slurp: :sohappy:

disneydancer2

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

SEE YOU IN 14 DAYS MICKEY MOUSE!:wave: :wave:

At this time in 2 weeks....
I should be just landing in Orlando :)

I really pray nothing goes wrong before then..
God Bless the USA!!

Ian

We are planning a trip about the 22 of june we already made out reservations i just cant remember off of thetop of my head the exact date. We are staying until the 2nd of July and we are staying at Port Orleans Riverside i believe. Does anyone know of anything interesting happening during that time or whether Mission Space will most likely be open, or for that matter Shrek 4d and/or Jimmy Neutron at UF? jw :D

Not really sure when my next trip is.

Me and my sister are hoping to go down for a week without the parents. May 31st to june 6, or somewhere around there. we'll be going there for her graduation from highscool. Hopefully:)

smelly_cat_kez

just found out that my parents, sister & me are going to the magic on 23rd April!! only 3 weeks tomorrow!!!:cool:

we are flying out there, going on the cruise and then stopping at all star sports for 2 weeks

:lol:

bye!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom