When is your next visit?

Matandtrav'smom

:D We are leaving on 3-29 My guys are all very excited .The twins have never been and my oldest dosen't really remember:( But we can't wait any longer. Next trip 2005 Mat and travs mom:sohappy:

spagofreep

My next trip is May 12th for seven nights at the Wilderness Lodge.
It is our first time staying at the lodge, if anyone can give me info on how to become the flag family for the day there please let me know. And if anyone can help me talk my wife into moving to Florida so I can go to WDW more often please let me know that as well.

:lookaroun

dreamer

June 15-21.

(I'm jealous and amazed so many people are going for 2 to 3 weeks at a time. I can never get more than a week off at once. Maybe someday...)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by dreamer
June 15-21.

(I'm jealous and amazed so many people are going for 2 to 3 weeks at a time. I can never get more than a week off at once. Maybe someday...)

I will be there from the 12th until the 16th.

Pam

troberts1

May 18th -24th

All Star Sports

Also We finally got a Breakfast at the Castle on May 21st-confirmed.we have had lunch there before but never could get a breakfast.this year we made it.our daughter( 8 yrs old) is so happy,this is one of her dreams come true.

maelstrom

i'm planning my 16th trip to wdw (and yes, i am only 17, i spend too much time at disney) for the end of may. i'm going with just mother this time, which is weird, since i've always gone with my dad as well. we're hoping to stay at either the polynesian (my mother's mother always wanted to stay there and never did, so my mother would stay there so her mother could see it through her eyes.. yea, i know that sounds weird) or the contemporary in the a-frame, which would rock, since i've only stayed in the garden wing (twice). i just got back from wdw at the beginning of this month (caribbean beach), but i'm already so psyched to go again. annual passports and homeschooling make this all possible. :) and i *will* take pictures this time, i will *not* be too lazy to carry my camera around all day (nikon cp995, if you're familiar with it, it's a huge clumbsy thing). since i came home last i've been researching all things disney, and i found this here message board, and i'm a complete disney fanatic, and i have a zillion things to go look for in the parks now. and there's a few new pins i need to buy (i don't trade them, though, i just collect the ones i want, like all the tinkerbell ones, and flora, fauna, and merriweather, because i <3 faeries).

i'm sorry that this was long and i overuse parenthesis. i have no life, and it's really nice to be able to chat with people who are equally as excited by disney. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom