When is your first day taking part in the 50th?

AStarOnMars

Original Poster
Everything will be starting on 5-5-05 ...

AP Holders: When will your first time taking part in the 50th be? Plan on going a couple days/weeks in a row?

Non AP Holders: When will you be taking part in the 50th? For how long?

I'll be taking part for the first time on May 22-25th.

rainfully

I will be going to visit Disneyland probably the 12th and possibly 13th of July, or somewhere around there. Coincidentally, this will be my very first time at Disneyland! I'm so very excited!!

stitch rocks

i'll be there the 2nd or 3rd week of august for sure (grrr to the frenchman who refuses to come back from france early)... but i'm hopeing earlier!

Figment1986

1stStarIC2nite said:
It will be our first visit on July 17th of this year, and then we're staying till July 23rd. I can't wait!! :D

The meet should be around july 17th.. I'm going my second visit.. (first in 1998) over july 16-19 (or about that....)

though we do have reservations at the DL Hotel....

1stStarIC2nite

Figment1986 said:
The meet should be around july 17th.. I'm going my second visit.. (first in 1998) over july 16-19 (or about that....)

though we do have reservations at the DL Hotel....

What meet? A WDWMagic one????

We have reservations at the Crowne Plaza during that time, but then are switching over to the PPH on the 19th I believe..

Figment1986

I love how I am garenteed on, staying at their resort gets you in even if they closed the parks correct??

(a wdwmagic.com DL meet would be great....)

AStarOnMars

Original Poster
Figment1986 said:
I love how I am garenteed on, staying at their resort gets you in even if they closed the parks correct??

From what I have read on my Disneyland message board ... there are different stages if they close the gates ... the 1st is to halt anyone trying to buy tickets for that day or send then to DCA .... however, info on the next couple of stages are sketchy ... but the last one is denying hotel/package guest ... and I don't think that has happened in many many many years ... so you are safe.

AStarOnMars

Original Poster
^^^^ that's when I'm going too (except 26th) ... I just hope the firework schedule is right on Disneyland's site b/c normally fireworks are only on weekends, peek season, and holidays. The schedule says there are fireworks everyday in May after the 5th.

BigPigletFan

AStarOnMars said:
^^^^ that's when I'm going too (except 26th) ... I just hope the firework schedule is right on Disneyland's site b/c normally fireworks are only on weekends, peek season, and holidays. The schedule says there are fireworks everyday in May after the 5th.

Nope! The fireworks and all that jazz should be going daily starting May 5th. I was there in Jan. last and everyone kept telling me that things would be going more starting in May. As for DCA, I'm not quite sure. The Electrical Light Parade might still only be on for the weekends until after Memorial day.

As for me, my next scheduled trip is the end of May after I get out of school this year. :) It's so crazy to see that people are FINALLY getting their butts out to Disneyland. So many have only been to WDW, so it's great to hear that people are going to experience the original magic! :)

BTW, it's funny how the question was asked about APs at the start. I'm an AP, but I still have to wait. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom