When is the End for Disney?

da1070

disney ending?

I could see somebody like Wal-Mart buying out Disney in a hostile take-over but not changing to many things. Using Disney with ABC and Wal-Mart as a massive advertising campaign.

Anything is possible.........:cry:

WDWspider

I agree with one point, no matter what happens, the name of Disney and their assets... Animated Movies, parks, cruise line, etc... will contnue under a Disney name of some sort. Sorta like Atari, they went belly up some time ago, but you still see new Atari games all the time... names sell.

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by spider-man
I agree with one point, no matter what happens, the name of Disney and their assets... Animated Movies, parks, cruise line, etc... will contnue under a Disney name of some sort. Sorta like Atari, they went belly up some time ago, but you still see new Atari games all the time... names sell.

good point, spider-man! i agree, i think the name will be around for generations to come!

mr.yensid

that would be really, really depressing if WDW were ever shut down... can you imagine, tearing down cinderella castle and somebody walking into a walmart where it once stood? ugh.

jrashadb

It's funny... I was standing on the Monorail station at the TTC a few months ago when I started thinking about this too. What would happen to the place if it shut down? It seems so... permanent. Like... imagine an archaeological dig in WDW centuries from now... Wow... Imagine them trying to figure out what everything is.
But, personally, I think WDW will always be around. It'll keep evolving and it will always be here. It might be very different in 50 years, but it will still be here.

Tim G

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
I hate to even think or say anyting about this. But do you think Disney is ever going to end? I mean what if they decide "Ok were gonna shut-down the Disney Company". There are probally going to be other parks in Orlando, and all over the place. Anyways is Disney going to go on for 300 years or what? I just dont think it's gonna happen. Again I say "I hate talking about this subject". But if you would i would like to hear you thoughts about this matter. Thanks! And Post!
:( :( :(

-SIR HISS-

The State of Florida will never allow this to happen...
And if they ever dol..... I will buy the joint!!! LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL

I wanna have ALL the shares instead of the meazly 100 I own now!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom