When is everybody going to WDW?

Seano846

Obviously I am in a battle of wits with a person who is lacking ammunition, so peace to you Mr.Lightbeer and say Hi to the queen for me and his wife.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by Seano846
Obviously I am in a battle of wits with a person who is lacking ammunition, so peace to you Mr.Lightbeer and say Hi to the queen for me and his wife.

yep,yep.yep, I see that white flag shauno.I must commend you ,it takes courage and honour to admit you got your butt kicked, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

By the way, do the yankees play that girls game our little girls play here called rounders? Funny how you boys were no good at world sport so you had to invent a few of your own!

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 30

Seano846

Listen pal if we went to war, all we would have to do is send the Yankees in to overthrow your pathetic little island (it would be quicker than the gulf war)

Seano846

..................and this is very getting boring lightqueer,so again I say peace to you.I suggest you take my generous opportunity to end this wee feud of ours

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 24

jay_london

Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer
The Lightbeers go 7 August 2001 for 21 nights at the Contemporary Resort, and Jay london is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
jealous.Still, he's only got around 400 day's to go himself.

As I started reading this post I thought how nice no lightbeer in sight, then as I paged down, like a bad storm cloud passing over head the lightbeer post rose from the bowls of the screen. All I can say is I would sooner be jealous when they go on Aug7 than devastated to find I was going at the same time as them:p

jay

jay_london

Originally posted by Seano846
Listen pal if we went to war, all we would have to do is send the Yankees in to overthrow your pathetic little island (it would be quicker than the gulf war)

Mind you seano old chap when we wage war we do fire on the enemy and not our own boys, I think you would probably find you wiped half your own guys out for us.;)

markymark

Nicely put Jay, also if there was a war, they would probably only join in near the end any way, and then try to get all the credit.

By the way seano - you really dont want to be calling us pathetic - TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.

Perhaps if you had the sense to take Lightbeers comments in jest (that means joke) like everyone else on this board, instead of seeing your stars and stripes coloured , then there would be a bit more harmony around and we could enjoy these boards for what they are, instead of wasting time on people like you. Get a sense of humour.

Seano846

No offense meant chaps, I was just trying to lightbeer off after all he did make fun of our national pastime and he does want to go see a game when he comes to The Land Of The Free And The Home Of The Brave

Seano846

Originally posted by markymark
Nicely put Jay, also if there was a war, they would probably only join in near the end any way, and then try to get all the credit.

By the way seano - you really dont want to be calling us pathetic - TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.

Perhaps if you had the sense to take Lightbeers comments in jest (that means joke) like everyone else on this board, instead of seeing your stars and stripes coloured , then there would be a bit more harmony around and we could enjoy these boards for what they are, instead of wasting time on people like you. Get a sense of humour.

Mark I was only joking and I have a great sense of jest(humor).

He said ! Heh Heh Heh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom